Pan Am Bags
Start your engines...these bags are going to fly out!
There's something in the air right now that screams chic: Pan Am. From the fabulous fashions to the emerging women's liberation movement, the ‘60s were an iconic time. Hot on the heels of the much-buzzed ABC show starring the congenial Christina Ricci, comes the Pan Am bag. Available in a spate of sizes — the explorer, gym, hat bag, wash bag and mini explorer — you can get ready, jet-set and go.
Pan Am Bags ($ 58 to $188) available at Miami-based website www.voguette.com.
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again