Palms Hotel in Miami Beach rolls out Yoga, Spa and Garden Dinner series
Practice yoga, get massaged and enjoy a garden-fresh dinner cooked by chef Julie Frans every Wednesday this summer
The Palms Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach on Wednesday will roll out the first in a weekly Yoga, Spa and Dinner series it's calling "Flourish." We think "Omm, Ahh and Nomnomnom" might be catchier, but let's go with their version.
After yoga, guests can graze on dinner prepared by Essensia Restaurant chef Julie Frans, who will cook healthful dishes inspired by what's growing in Essensia's garden.
And for the spa portion of the evening, licensed therapists from the Palms' Aveda spa will be circulating the dining area, giving chair massages to guests.
Advance tickets are $35 ($45 at the door) and $20 for kids ages 6-15. Reservations can be made through BrownPaperTickets.com.
The Palms Hotel and Spa
3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week