Palms Hotel in Miami Beach rolls out Yoga, Spa and Garden Dinner series
Practice yoga, get massaged and enjoy a garden-fresh dinner cooked by chef Julie Frans every Wednesday this summer
The Palms Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach on Wednesday will roll out the first in a weekly Yoga, Spa and Dinner series it's calling "Flourish." We think "Omm, Ahh and Nomnomnom" might be catchier, but let's go with their version.
After yoga, guests can graze on dinner prepared by Essensia Restaurant chef Julie Frans, who will cook healthful dishes inspired by what's growing in Essensia's garden.
And for the spa portion of the evening, licensed therapists from the Palms' Aveda spa will be circulating the dining area, giving chair massages to guests.
Advance tickets are $35 ($45 at the door) and $20 for kids ages 6-15. Reservations can be made through BrownPaperTickets.com.
The Palms Hotel and Spa
3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba