Palms Hotel in Miami Beach rolls out Yoga, Spa and Garden Dinner series
Practice yoga, get massaged and enjoy a garden-fresh dinner cooked by chef Julie Frans every Wednesday this summer
The Palms Hotel and Spa
3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
The Palms Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach on Wednesday will roll out the first in a weekly Yoga, Spa and Dinner series it's calling "Flourish." We think "Omm, Ahh and Nomnomnom" might be catchier, but let's go with their version.
After yoga, guests can graze on dinner prepared by Essensia Restaurant chef Julie Frans, who will cook healthful dishes inspired by what's growing in Essensia's garden.
And for the spa portion of the evening, licensed therapists from the Palms' Aveda spa will be circulating the dining area, giving chair massages to guests.
Advance tickets are $35 ($45 at the door) and $20 for kids ages 6-15. Reservations can be made through BrownPaperTickets.com.
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy
- Alicia Silverstone talks Moby, vegan food and Miami's Seed Festival
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Michael Mina's Stripsteak opening next month in Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Harry's Pizzeria to open in Coconut Grove
- Joe's Stone Crab, Prime 112 among top-grossing U.S. restaurants
- Chef Katsuya Uechi hosts pop-up dinner at the SLS South Beach
- South Florida's 5 strictest restaurants