Palms Hotel in Miami Beach rolls out Yoga, Spa and Garden Dinner series
Practice yoga, get massaged and enjoy a garden-fresh dinner cooked by chef Julie Frans every Wednesday this summer
The Palms Hotel and Spa
3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
The Palms Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach on Wednesday will roll out the first in a weekly Yoga, Spa and Dinner series it's calling "Flourish." We think "Omm, Ahh and Nomnomnom" might be catchier, but let's go with their version.
After yoga, guests can graze on dinner prepared by Essensia Restaurant chef Julie Frans, who will cook healthful dishes inspired by what's growing in Essensia's garden.
And for the spa portion of the evening, licensed therapists from the Palms' Aveda spa will be circulating the dining area, giving chair massages to guests.
Advance tickets are $35 ($45 at the door) and $20 for kids ages 6-15. Reservations can be made through BrownPaperTickets.com.
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Restaurant closures: 1826 in Miami Beach, Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie
- Barley to open a second Dadeland restaurant in Kendall
- Burgers and pizzas: New Miami restaurants opening with the classics
- Go 'Undercover' with Edge Steak & Bar in Miami on Aug. 23
- Restaurants to compete for rent-free space in Miami's downtown arts district