Palms Hotel in Miami Beach rolls out Yoga, Spa and Garden Dinner series
Practice yoga, get massaged and enjoy a garden-fresh dinner cooked by chef Julie Frans every Wednesday this summer
The Palms Hotel and Spa
3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
The Palms Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach on Wednesday will roll out the first in a weekly Yoga, Spa and Dinner series it's calling "Flourish." We think "Omm, Ahh and Nomnomnom" might be catchier, but let's go with their version.
After yoga, guests can graze on dinner prepared by Essensia Restaurant chef Julie Frans, who will cook healthful dishes inspired by what's growing in Essensia's garden.
And for the spa portion of the evening, licensed therapists from the Palms' Aveda spa will be circulating the dining area, giving chair massages to guests.
Advance tickets are $35 ($45 at the door) and $20 for kids ages 6-15. Reservations can be made through BrownPaperTickets.com.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida