A Palm Beach Chic Boutique
Peep Rapunzel's Closet — a Palm Beach boutique brimming with classic pieces with an edge.
The lowdown: Named for the owner’s childhood nickname, this Palm Beach boutique offers a dazzling denim assortment, basic tees, tanks and sweaters. In business for 10 years this December, owner Randi Siegal says, “We’re different than the other boutiques on the Island – Palm Beach is very traditional and we like to think of ourselves as more transitional. We appreciate the classics but like to push them to the edge a bit.”
The ‘hood: Rapunzel’s is nestled on South County Road just a short walk from Worth Avenue and The Breakers Hotel. Neighboring businesses include C. Orrico, Aristokids and the Woof Gang Bakery.
The ambience: Think clean lines, sunny lighting with a dose of Hollywood glam compliments of concrete floors, brushed metal fixtures and pictures of celebrity-signed jeans mounted on the walls.
The highlights: Scoop up Tkees flip-flops ($50), AG Jeans ($159), Splendid tees ($50), Joie blouses ($158) and more closet staples at this chic boutique.
326 S. County Road, Palm Beach
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District