Pack your knives and go
The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go.
The Top Chef judges won't have Andrea Curto-Randazzo to kick around anymore. The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go from the Bravo show Thursday night.
The elimination challenge was to create a power lunch for D.C.'s biggest players and Andrea's dish -- pan-seared swordfish with couscous and mustard vanilla -- didn't cut it. Too heavy on the vanilla, apparently.
Curto-Randazzo, 39, said she'd made the dish many times before but admitted her mind wasn't all in the game.
Still, the Miami Shores chef did us proud, ending on a classy note. "I don't need four people behind a table to tell me I can
She also has a trip to look forward to -- Barcelona -- which she won for her rockin' braised short ribs.
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove