Pack your knives and go
The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go.
The Top Chef judges won't have Andrea Curto-Randazzo to kick around anymore. The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go from the Bravo show Thursday night.
The elimination challenge was to create a power lunch for D.C.'s biggest players and Andrea's dish -- pan-seared swordfish with couscous and mustard vanilla -- didn't cut it. Too heavy on the vanilla, apparently.
Curto-Randazzo, 39, said she'd made the dish many times before but admitted her mind wasn't all in the game.
Still, the Miami Shores chef did us proud, ending on a classy note. "I don't need four people behind a table to tell me I can
She also has a trip to look forward to -- Barcelona -- which she won for her rockin' braised short ribs.
On Our Radar
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami