Pack your knives and go
The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go.
The Top Chef judges won't have Andrea Curto-Randazzo to kick around anymore. The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go from the Bravo show Thursday night.
The elimination challenge was to create a power lunch for D.C.'s biggest players and Andrea's dish -- pan-seared swordfish with couscous and mustard vanilla -- didn't cut it. Too heavy on the vanilla, apparently.
Curto-Randazzo, 39, said she'd made the dish many times before but admitted her mind wasn't all in the game.
Still, the Miami Shores chef did us proud, ending on a classy note. "I don't need four people behind a table to tell me I can
She also has a trip to look forward to -- Barcelona -- which she won for her rockin' braised short ribs.
On Our Radar
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home