Pack your knives and go
The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go.
The Top Chef judges won't have Andrea Curto-Randazzo to kick around anymore. The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go from the Bravo show Thursday night.
The elimination challenge was to create a power lunch for D.C.'s biggest players and Andrea's dish -- pan-seared swordfish with couscous and mustard vanilla -- didn't cut it. Too heavy on the vanilla, apparently.
Curto-Randazzo, 39, said she'd made the dish many times before but admitted her mind wasn't all in the game.
Still, the Miami Shores chef did us proud, ending on a classy note. "I don't need four people behind a table to tell me I can
She also has a trip to look forward to -- Barcelona -- which she won for her rockin' braised short ribs.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex