Pack your knives and go
The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go.
The Top Chef judges won't have Andrea Curto-Randazzo to kick around anymore. The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go from the Bravo show Thursday night.
The elimination challenge was to create a power lunch for D.C.'s biggest players and Andrea's dish -- pan-seared swordfish with couscous and mustard vanilla -- didn't cut it. Too heavy on the vanilla, apparently.
Curto-Randazzo, 39, said she'd made the dish many times before but admitted her mind wasn't all in the game.
Still, the Miami Shores chef did us proud, ending on a classy note. "I don't need four people behind a table to tell me I can
She also has a trip to look forward to -- Barcelona -- which she won for her rockin' braised short ribs.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud