Pack your knives and go
The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go.
The Top Chef judges won't have Andrea Curto-Randazzo to kick around anymore. The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go from the Bravo show Thursday night.
The elimination challenge was to create a power lunch for D.C.'s biggest players and Andrea's dish -- pan-seared swordfish with couscous and mustard vanilla -- didn't cut it. Too heavy on the vanilla, apparently.
Curto-Randazzo, 39, said she'd made the dish many times before but admitted her mind wasn't all in the game.
Still, the Miami Shores chef did us proud, ending on a classy note. "I don't need four people behind a table to tell me I can
She also has a trip to look forward to -- Barcelona -- which she won for her rockin' braised short ribs.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too