Pack your knives and go
The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go.
The Top Chef judges won't have Andrea Curto-Randazzo to kick around anymore. The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go from the Bravo show Thursday night.
The elimination challenge was to create a power lunch for D.C.'s biggest players and Andrea's dish -- pan-seared swordfish with couscous and mustard vanilla -- didn't cut it. Too heavy on the vanilla, apparently.
Curto-Randazzo, 39, said she'd made the dish many times before but admitted her mind wasn't all in the game.
Still, the Miami Shores chef did us proud, ending on a classy note. "I don't need four people behind a table to tell me I can
She also has a trip to look forward to -- Barcelona -- which she won for her rockin' braised short ribs.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting