Pack your knives and go
The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go.
The Top Chef judges won't have Andrea Curto-Randazzo to kick around anymore. The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go from the Bravo show Thursday night.
The elimination challenge was to create a power lunch for D.C.'s biggest players and Andrea's dish -- pan-seared swordfish with couscous and mustard vanilla -- didn't cut it. Too heavy on the vanilla, apparently.
Curto-Randazzo, 39, said she'd made the dish many times before but admitted her mind wasn't all in the game.
Still, the Miami Shores chef did us proud, ending on a classy note. "I don't need four people behind a table to tell me I can
She also has a trip to look forward to -- Barcelona -- which she won for her rockin' braised short ribs.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage