Pack your knives and go
The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go.
The Top Chef judges won't have Andrea Curto-Randazzo to kick around anymore. The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go from the Bravo show Thursday night.
The elimination challenge was to create a power lunch for D.C.'s biggest players and Andrea's dish -- pan-seared swordfish with couscous and mustard vanilla -- didn't cut it. Too heavy on the vanilla, apparently.
Curto-Randazzo, 39, said she'd made the dish many times before but admitted her mind wasn't all in the game.
Still, the Miami Shores chef did us proud, ending on a classy note. "I don't need four people behind a table to tell me I can
She also has a trip to look forward to -- Barcelona -- which she won for her rockin' braised short ribs.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party