Pack your knives and go
The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go.
The Top Chef judges won't have Andrea Curto-Randazzo to kick around anymore. The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go from the Bravo show Thursday night.
The elimination challenge was to create a power lunch for D.C.'s biggest players and Andrea's dish -- pan-seared swordfish with couscous and mustard vanilla -- didn't cut it. Too heavy on the vanilla, apparently.
Curto-Randazzo, 39, said she'd made the dish many times before but admitted her mind wasn't all in the game.
Still, the Miami Shores chef did us proud, ending on a classy note. "I don't need four people behind a table to tell me I can
She also has a trip to look forward to -- Barcelona -- which she won for her rockin' braised short ribs.
On Our Radar
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh
- Bryan Adams to perform at Olympia Theater
- Will and Jaden Smith to appear on red carpet