Pack your knives and go
The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go.
The Top Chef judges won't have Andrea Curto-Randazzo to kick around anymore. The mother of three -- who runs Talula and The Water Club -- was told to pack her knives and go from the Bravo show Thursday night.
The elimination challenge was to create a power lunch for D.C.'s biggest players and Andrea's dish -- pan-seared swordfish with couscous and mustard vanilla -- didn't cut it. Too heavy on the vanilla, apparently.
Curto-Randazzo, 39, said she'd made the dish many times before but admitted her mind wasn't all in the game.
Still, the Miami Shores chef did us proud, ending on a classy note. "I don't need four people behind a table to tell me I can
She also has a trip to look forward to -- Barcelona -- which she won for her rockin' braised short ribs.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood