Pac Div plays Miami
California hip-hoppers Pac Div and Dom Kennedy will perform September 18.
Southern California's promising young hip-hop scene will be in full effect at Club Mekka in downtown Miami on Saturday, Sept. 18, 2010.
Palmdale trio Pac Div (Pacific Division) will headline the event. Comprised of brothers Mibbs and Like, and friend BeYoung, the group is known for its throwback beats and slick rhymes. They recently released their third mixtape, Don't Mention It, and plan to release their debut LP, Grown Kid Syndrome, on Universal Motown Records in late 2010.
Also on the bill is Los Angeles-based rapper Dom Kennedy, who released From The WestSide with Love in March 2010.
The lineup is rounded out by Skeme, Skotch Davis, Lavis, Emjay, Badeyez, Elite Music and DJ Jasmine Solano.
Show attendees must be 18 years or older. Presale tickets are available at BreadAndButterTour.com and will set you back $15 for general admission and $35 for VIP (21+ only).
Pac Div & Dom Kennedy:
September 18, 2010
950 NE 2nd Ave.
Miami, FL 33132
Tickets: $15 to $35
Music in Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions
- 9 signs you’re addicted to Bruce Springsteen