Pac Div plays Miami
California hip-hoppers Pac Div and Dom Kennedy will perform September 18.
Southern California's promising young hip-hop scene will be in full effect at Club Mekka in downtown Miami on Saturday, Sept. 18, 2010.
Palmdale trio Pac Div (Pacific Division) will headline the event. Comprised of brothers Mibbs and Like, and friend BeYoung, the group is known for its throwback beats and slick rhymes. They recently released their third mixtape, Don't Mention It, and plan to release their debut LP, Grown Kid Syndrome, on Universal Motown Records in late 2010.
Also on the bill is Los Angeles-based rapper Dom Kennedy, who released From The WestSide with Love in March 2010.
The lineup is rounded out by Skeme, Skotch Davis, Lavis, Emjay, Badeyez, Elite Music and DJ Jasmine Solano.
Show attendees must be 18 years or older. Presale tickets are available at BreadAndButterTour.com and will set you back $15 for general admission and $35 for VIP (21+ only).
Pac Div & Dom Kennedy:
September 18, 2010
950 NE 2nd Ave.
Miami, FL 33132
Tickets: $15 to $35
Music in Miami
- Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne on their wild shows: 'Something like a Walt Disney cartoon meets Led Zeppelin'
- The Flaming Lips in Miami for House of Creatives Music Festival at the North Beach Bandshell
- Boy George performs in Miami weeks before his debut on 'The New Celebrity Apprentice'
- SunGhosts to perform at VetFest 2016, a concert dedicated to veterans
- Red Hot Chili Peppers coming to Miami
- R.E.M. bassist Mike Mills blurs the boundaries between rock and classical music
- Cee-Lo Green headlines the Adrienne Arsht Center's 10th Anniversary Concert
- 11 South Florida musical acts you should know
- Top 10 pop music concerts in South Florida
- Nu Deco Ensemble, Miami's 21st Century Orchestra, announces second season and it is massive