Pac Div plays Miami
California hip-hoppers Pac Div and Dom Kennedy will perform September 18.
Pac Div & Dom Kennedy:
September 18, 2010
950 NE 2nd Ave.
Miami, FL 33132
Tickets: $15 to $35
Southern California's promising young hip-hop scene will be in full effect at Club Mekka in downtown Miami on Saturday, Sept. 18, 2010.
Palmdale trio Pac Div (Pacific Division) will headline the event. Comprised of brothers Mibbs and Like, and friend BeYoung, the group is known for its throwback beats and slick rhymes. They recently released their third mixtape, Don't Mention It, and plan to release their debut LP, Grown Kid Syndrome, on Universal Motown Records in late 2010.
Also on the bill is Los Angeles-based rapper Dom Kennedy, who released From The WestSide with Love in March 2010.
The lineup is rounded out by Skeme, Skotch Davis, Lavis, Emjay, Badeyez, Elite Music and DJ Jasmine Solano.
Show attendees must be 18 years or older. Presale tickets are available at BreadAndButterTour.com and will set you back $15 for general admission and $35 for VIP (21+ only).
Music in Miami
- Review: Erasure more than a nostalgia act during energetic dance party at Fillmore Miami Beach
- Phil Collins headlines gala fundraiser during Art Basel weekend on Miami Beach
- Demi Lovato plays Miami on Sunday
- Review: Lily Allen’s too cool to grow up
- Brazilian singer Caetano Veloso brings the art of musical change to Miami Beach
- Erasure plays Fillmore Miami Beach on Friday night
- Miami singer-songwriter Cris Cab, just 21, breaking out with major debut
- Mayer Hawthorne headlines free concert in Miami for Mercedes-Benz Evolution Tour tonight
- Afro Roots World Music Festival boasts a bounty of genres
- Revew: Ray Lamontagne pours his blues-filled soul over Miami Beach