Pac Div plays Miami
California hip-hoppers Pac Div and Dom Kennedy will perform September 18.
Pac Div & Dom Kennedy:
September 18, 2010
950 NE 2nd Ave.
Miami, FL 33132
Tickets: $15 to $35
Southern California's promising young hip-hop scene will be in full effect at Club Mekka in downtown Miami on Saturday, Sept. 18, 2010.
Palmdale trio Pac Div (Pacific Division) will headline the event. Comprised of brothers Mibbs and Like, and friend BeYoung, the group is known for its throwback beats and slick rhymes. They recently released their third mixtape, Don't Mention It, and plan to release their debut LP, Grown Kid Syndrome, on Universal Motown Records in late 2010.
Also on the bill is Los Angeles-based rapper Dom Kennedy, who released From The WestSide with Love in March 2010.
The lineup is rounded out by Skeme, Skotch Davis, Lavis, Emjay, Badeyez, Elite Music and DJ Jasmine Solano.
Show attendees must be 18 years or older. Presale tickets are available at BreadAndButterTour.com and will set you back $15 for general admission and $35 for VIP (21+ only).
Music in Miami
- Travie McCoy performs at the WGC Cadillac Championship this Saturday
- Virginia Key Grassroots Festival offers four days of music, camping, fun
- Charlie Wilson performs in Miami this Saturday
- Julio Iglesias, Latin lion in winter, sings Saturday at AmericanAirlines Arena
- Tessanne Chin talks 9 Mile Music Festival
- Andrea Bocelli serenades South Florida for Valentine's Day
- Global Cuba Fest offers new spectrum of music from the island
- Kurt Elling concert celebrates music’s creative minds
- Barry Manilow showing no signs of slowing down
- Review: Billy Joel finds new meaning in familiar favorites at first of two Sunrise concerts