Pac Div plays Miami
California hip-hoppers Pac Div and Dom Kennedy will perform September 18.
Pac Div & Dom Kennedy:
September 18, 2010
950 NE 2nd Ave.
Miami, FL 33132
Tickets: $15 to $35
Southern California's promising young hip-hop scene will be in full effect at Club Mekka in downtown Miami on Saturday, Sept. 18, 2010.
Palmdale trio Pac Div (Pacific Division) will headline the event. Comprised of brothers Mibbs and Like, and friend BeYoung, the group is known for its throwback beats and slick rhymes. They recently released their third mixtape, Don't Mention It, and plan to release their debut LP, Grown Kid Syndrome, on Universal Motown Records in late 2010.
Also on the bill is Los Angeles-based rapper Dom Kennedy, who released From The WestSide with Love in March 2010.
The lineup is rounded out by Skeme, Skotch Davis, Lavis, Emjay, Badeyez, Elite Music and DJ Jasmine Solano.
Show attendees must be 18 years or older. Presale tickets are available at BreadAndButterTour.com and will set you back $15 for general admission and $35 for VIP (21+ only).
Music in Miami
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Bloc Party headlines Absolut X party tonight in Miami
- Beat Camp workshop provides opportunities for aspiring songwriters, music producers
- Carly Rae Jepsen talks about her upcoming show at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Ben Taylor performs in Miami Beach
- Sweatstock Block Party showcases local, independent music in Miami
- Esperanza Spalding presides over a night of soulful jazz in Miami this Friday
- Tortuga Music Festival in Fort Lauderdale offers something for everyone — even the sea turtles
- ‘American Idol’ star Adam Lambert headlines Sunday at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Concert review: Taylor Swift in Miami