Pérez Art Museum Miami open for Martin Luther King Jr. holiday
Miami's new art museum offers free tours with a focus on social justice in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Perez Art Museum Miami will be open on Monday, Jan. 20 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. To honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., the museum will offer free exhibition tours featuring the theme of social justice at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The tours are led by trained museum guides and last 45 minutes. Admission is free to anyone who takes the free Metromover to the Museum on Monday.
Perez Art Museum Miami, 1103 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; Adults $12 / Seniors (62+ with ID), Students (with ID) and Youth (ages 7-18) $8 / Members, Children (under 6) and Active U.S. Military (with ID) free Space is limited-first come, first served.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15