Pérez Art Museum Miami open for Martin Luther King Jr. holiday
Miami's new art museum offers free tours with a focus on social justice in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Perez Art Museum Miami will be open on Monday, Jan. 20 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. To honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., the museum will offer free exhibition tours featuring the theme of social justice at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The tours are led by trained museum guides and last 45 minutes. Admission is free to anyone who takes the free Metromover to the Museum on Monday.
Perez Art Museum Miami, 1103 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; Adults $12 / Seniors (62+ with ID), Students (with ID) and Youth (ages 7-18) $8 / Members, Children (under 6) and Active U.S. Military (with ID) free Space is limited-first come, first served.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts, photo ops & Munchkin Fun's top picks for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus