Pérez Art Museum Miami open for Martin Luther King Jr. holiday
Miami's new art museum offers free tours with a focus on social justice in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Perez Art Museum Miami will be open on Monday, Jan. 20 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. To honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., the museum will offer free exhibition tours featuring the theme of social justice at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The tours are led by trained museum guides and last 45 minutes. Admission is free to anyone who takes the free Metromover to the Museum on Monday.
Perez Art Museum Miami, 1103 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; Adults $12 / Seniors (62+ with ID), Students (with ID) and Youth (ages 7-18) $8 / Members, Children (under 6) and Active U.S. Military (with ID) free Space is limited-first come, first served.
See and Do
- Michael Franti & Spearhead headline music and yoga festival
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13