Pérez Art Museum Miami open for Martin Luther King Jr. holiday
Miami's new art museum offers free tours with a focus on social justice in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Perez Art Museum Miami will be open on Monday, Jan. 20 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. To honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., the museum will offer free exhibition tours featuring the theme of social justice at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The tours are led by trained museum guides and last 45 minutes. Admission is free to anyone who takes the free Metromover to the Museum on Monday.
Perez Art Museum Miami, 1103 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; Adults $12 / Seniors (62+ with ID), Students (with ID) and Youth (ages 7-18) $8 / Members, Children (under 6) and Active U.S. Military (with ID) free Space is limited-first come, first served.
See and Do
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- ‘Shorts Gone Wild 2’ finds laughs and deeper moments in brief LGBT-themed plays
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Ahmed Ahmed heads to South Florida with the 'Sullivan & Son' Comedy Tour
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 8-10