Pérez Art Museum Miami open for Martin Luther King Jr. holiday
Miami's new art museum offers free tours with a focus on social justice in observance of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Perez Art Museum Miami will be open on Monday, Jan. 20 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. To honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., the museum will offer free exhibition tours featuring the theme of social justice at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The tours are led by trained museum guides and last 45 minutes. Admission is free to anyone who takes the free Metromover to the Museum on Monday.
Perez Art Museum Miami, 1103 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; Adults $12 / Seniors (62+ with ID), Students (with ID) and Youth (ages 7-18) $8 / Members, Children (under 6) and Active U.S. Military (with ID) free Space is limited-first come, first served.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center