Oysters on the half-shell -- and on the cheap -- at Devon Seafood
Oysters are $1 at Devon Seafood's happy hour this summer
Devon Seafood & Steak
11715 Sherri Ln., Kendall (The Palms at Town and Country Mall)
Devon Seafood & Steak in Kendall’s The Palms at Town and Country Mall (11715 Sherri Ln.) is shucking oysters for $1 each during its weekday happy hour from 4 to 8 p.m.
Chef Scott Barrow is offering six varieties of oysters daily from among 16 different East and West Coast bivalves.
Devon’s happy hour also includes $6 cocktails and wine and $6.50 craft beers.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami