Oysters on the half-shell -- and on the cheap -- at Devon Seafood
Oysters are $1 at Devon Seafood's happy hour this summer
Devon Seafood & Steak
11715 Sherri Ln., Kendall (The Palms at Town and Country Mall)
Devon Seafood & Steak in Kendall’s The Palms at Town and Country Mall (11715 Sherri Ln.) is shucking oysters for $1 each during its weekday happy hour from 4 to 8 p.m.
Chef Scott Barrow is offering six varieties of oysters daily from among 16 different East and West Coast bivalves.
Devon’s happy hour also includes $6 cocktails and wine and $6.50 craft beers.
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park
- Miami Spice 2015: Best of the best Miami Spice restaurants
- Gianni's at the Villa to open in former Versace Mansion in South Beach