Oysters on the half-shell -- and on the cheap -- at Devon Seafood
Oysters are $1 at Devon Seafood's happy hour this summer
Devon Seafood & Steak
11715 Sherri Ln., Kendall (The Palms at Town and Country Mall)
Devon Seafood & Steak in Kendall’s The Palms at Town and Country Mall (11715 Sherri Ln.) is shucking oysters for $1 each during its weekday happy hour from 4 to 8 p.m.
Chef Scott Barrow is offering six varieties of oysters daily from among 16 different East and West Coast bivalves.
Devon’s happy hour also includes $6 cocktails and wine and $6.50 craft beers.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo