Oysters on the half-shell -- and on the cheap -- at Devon Seafood
Oysters are $1 at Devon Seafood's happy hour this summer
Devon Seafood & Steak in Kendall’s The Palms at Town and Country Mall (11715 Sherri Ln.) is shucking oysters for $1 each during its weekday happy hour from 4 to 8 p.m.
Chef Scott Barrow is offering six varieties of oysters daily from among 16 different East and West Coast bivalves.
Devon’s happy hour also includes $6 cocktails and wine and $6.50 craft beers.
Devon Seafood & Steak
11715 Sherri Ln., Kendall (The Palms at Town and Country Mall)
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend