Oysters on the half-shell -- and on the cheap -- at Devon Seafood
Oysters are $1 at Devon Seafood's happy hour this summer
Devon Seafood & Steak in Kendall’s The Palms at Town and Country Mall (11715 Sherri Ln.) is shucking oysters for $1 each during its weekday happy hour from 4 to 8 p.m.
Chef Scott Barrow is offering six varieties of oysters daily from among 16 different East and West Coast bivalves.
Devon’s happy hour also includes $6 cocktails and wine and $6.50 craft beers.
Devon Seafood & Steak
11715 Sherri Ln., Kendall (The Palms at Town and Country Mall)
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week