Overtown Music Project's 2nd Annual Gospel Brunch
$25 includes red velvet waffles, sweet potato pie & Yardbird's chicken biscuits
245 Northwest 8th Street
Brace yourself for a rousing morning of soul food and song via "One Miami, United," Overtown Music Project's 2nd Annual Gospel Brunch from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday, May 19 at the historic Bethel A.M.E. Church in Overtown. On the menu: Yardbird's Mama’s Chicken Biscuits, Miss Vivian's sweet potato pie, red velvet waffles among other things. Tickets are $25 and free for Overtown residents. To purchase, click here.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar