Overtown Music Project's 2nd Annual Gospel Brunch
$25 includes red velvet waffles, sweet potato pie & Yardbird's chicken biscuits
245 Northwest 8th Street
Brace yourself for a rousing morning of soul food and song via "One Miami, United," Overtown Music Project's 2nd Annual Gospel Brunch from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday, May 19 at the historic Bethel A.M.E. Church in Overtown. On the menu: Yardbird's Mama’s Chicken Biscuits, Miss Vivian's sweet potato pie, red velvet waffles among other things. Tickets are $25 and free for Overtown residents. To purchase, click here.
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood