Overtown Music Project's 2nd Annual Gospel Brunch
$25 includes red velvet waffles, sweet potato pie & Yardbird's chicken biscuits
Brace yourself for a rousing morning of soul food and song via "One Miami, United," Overtown Music Project's 2nd Annual Gospel Brunch from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday, May 19 at the historic Bethel A.M.E. Church in Overtown. On the menu: Yardbird's Mama’s Chicken Biscuits, Miss Vivian's sweet potato pie, red velvet waffles among other things. Tickets are $25 and free for Overtown residents. To purchase, click here.
245 Northwest 8th Street
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami