Overtown Music Project's 2nd Annual Gospel Brunch
$25 includes red velvet waffles, sweet potato pie & Yardbird's chicken biscuits
Brace yourself for a rousing morning of soul food and song via "One Miami, United," Overtown Music Project's 2nd Annual Gospel Brunch from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday, May 19 at the historic Bethel A.M.E. Church in Overtown. On the menu: Yardbird's Mama’s Chicken Biscuits, Miss Vivian's sweet potato pie, red velvet waffles among other things. Tickets are $25 and free for Overtown residents. To purchase, click here.
245 Northwest 8th Street
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants