Our Lord & Saviour
Local Miami designer Jason Salstein is best known for the latest and most talked about handbag line, Our Lord & Saviour, recently seen styled on Madonna.
The Queen has spoken and we are listening.
Ok, fine, we’re talking about Madonna here.
Anyhoo, Madge was recently spotted with local Miami designer Jason Salstein’s bag line, Our Lord & Saviour, in her clutches (pun intended).
Because of its instant fame, Our Lord & Saviour returns with its second collection keeping its emphasis on sophisticated classic shapes with subtle touches of its acclaimed controversial Christian iconography.
These bags bring us down on our knees, like a little prayer.
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills