Oscar Scores a Touchdown
What do you get when you mix NFL moms and wives, Oscar de la Renta and philanthropy? A shopping event benefiting the Beyond the Boroughs charity. Score!
Oscar de la Renta
Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
What do you get when you mix NFL moms and wives, Oscar de la Renta fashions and philanthropy? A shopping event benefiting the Beyond the Boroughs charity, that's what.
On February 3rd, from 2 to 4 p.m., NFL mothers and lovers will be shopping at Oscar de le Renta for a cause. You see, 20% of all sales will go toward Beyond the Boroughs — a national scholarship program, created by NFL player Tutan Reyes, to benefit potential college students from low-income homes, who have a college acceptance letter, but unmet financial needs.
Sounds like a game-winning touchdown to us.
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!