Oscar Scores a Touchdown
What do you get when you mix NFL moms and wives, Oscar de la Renta and philanthropy? A shopping event benefiting the Beyond the Boroughs charity. Score!
What do you get when you mix NFL moms and wives, Oscar de la Renta fashions and philanthropy? A shopping event benefiting the Beyond the Boroughs charity, that's what.
On February 3rd, from 2 to 4 p.m., NFL mothers and lovers will be shopping at Oscar de le Renta for a cause. You see, 20% of all sales will go toward Beyond the Boroughs — a national scholarship program, created by NFL player Tutan Reyes, to benefit potential college students from low-income homes, who have a college acceptance letter, but unmet financial needs.
Sounds like a game-winning touchdown to us.
Oscar de la Renta
Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity