Summer's most-wanted trait? Sexy hair. So look no further than recently opened Oren Salon on South Beach.
The lowdown: For a cut above, one need only visit recently opened Oren Salon on Miami Beach. Owner Oren Lankri brings over 15 years of hair styling experience under his belt. With his namesake boutique salon, Lankri says, “I’ve created a place that exudes and warmth and comfort — each client gets our full attention.”
The 'hood: Nestled in the heart of South Beach, the salon is a five-minute walk from pedestrian friendly Lincoln Road.Neighboring businesses inclde Jessie Boutique and the Vespa shop.
The vibe: Otfitted with five stations, the palette here boasts black and white with bursts of red accents. Clean and streamlined, the salon exudes a minimalist look. “I created a chic environment to give the client most amazing experience,” Lankri says.
The highlights: The salon’s menu includes cuts (mens start at $35), color (starting at $75), conditioning treatments (starting at $35) and makeup application (starting at $65). The go-to product hair product here? De rigueur moisturizing Moroccan Oil. “My specialty is to take three different features — color, shape and style — and creating the most beautiful and sexy look,” Lankri adds.
1209 17th St., Miami Beach
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Atma Beauty Offers Style and Soul
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- GLAMSQUAD Launches in Miami
- Tips for GREAT Summer Hair in Miami
- Elizabeth’s Secret Beauty Bar
- Brownes & Co. Design District
- Miami Spa Month 2013
- Hair Stylist to the Stars Oribe
- New Year, New You, New 'Do