Orchid Boutique offers chic swimsuits, cover-ups, hats and accessories perfect for lazy days in the sun.
The lowdown: Beach bunnies, a new beachwear shop has bloomed in Miami by the name of Orchid Boutique. Up for keeps are chic swimsuits, cover-ups, hats and accessories perfect for lazy days in the sun.
"Our approach to offering luxury swimwear is to hand-pick a unique selection of exclusive designers and we watch them grow through our platform with a variety of different strategies," Co-owner Mayra Jimenez says.
The ‘hood: Orchid Boutique’s newest location includes a spot on Eighth Street, which joins its Brickell-based sister.
The ambience: Imagine an all-white palette with pops of hot pink. High ceilings replete with hanging crystals create a luxe feel. Fuchsia — you guessed it — orchids offer a finishing touch.
Highlights: Scoop up exclusive swim lines such as Doppia, Malai, Maui, SABZ, Sav Summer and Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. Established designers Nanette Lepore, L*Space and Vix, are up for grabs, too. The shop also offers a dizzying selection of breezy clothing, jewelry and bags to complete a flawless beach look.
224 8th St., Miami; (305) 397-8994
175 SW 7th St., Suite 2103, Miami; (877) 288-9564
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood