Orange carpet glitters
Celebs bring sizzle to Fins game
Bret Michaels can really work a crowd. You'd never know the rocker, 47, was going to undergo heart surgery in a few weeks. The former Poison frontman, who played the tailgate party at the Dolphins game Monday night, shook hands and signed auto- graphs for fans on the orange carpet. This guy can't say no -- and doesn't want to. Later Michaels played an acoustic version of Every Rose Has Its Thorn and got into Your Mama Don't Dance with a mean harmonica. The Life As I Know It star was still gladhanding on the carpet when other celebs strode by including Toni Braxton; the Estefans; rapper Rick Ross; racecar driver Helio Castro- neves; ex Dolphin OJ McDuffie (who said he was going with a vampire theme for Halloween); and Kelly Rowland, who belted at halftime to commemmorate breast cancer month.
Dolfans also had a blast cheering characters in cos- tume -- e.g., Smokey the Bandit and The Geico Caveman. Hope those dudes had an ice pack handy. One of the biggest celebs of the night never showed her gorgeous face -- Gisele Bundchen. Tom Brady's prettier half was spotted in the crowds root- ing for her quarterbacking man, whose Patriots scored 41 points over our dismal 14.
On Our Radar
- Melissa Etheridge to play Pompano Beach Friday night
- Arango store back open for business
- FKA Twigs arriving for YoungArts concert
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak