Orange carpet glitters
Celebs bring sizzle to Fins game
Bret Michaels can really work a crowd. You'd never know the rocker, 47, was going to undergo heart surgery in a few weeks. The former Poison frontman, who played the tailgate party at the Dolphins game Monday night, shook hands and signed auto- graphs for fans on the orange carpet. This guy can't say no -- and doesn't want to. Later Michaels played an acoustic version of Every Rose Has Its Thorn and got into Your Mama Don't Dance with a mean harmonica. The Life As I Know It star was still gladhanding on the carpet when other celebs strode by including Toni Braxton; the Estefans; rapper Rick Ross; racecar driver Helio Castro- neves; ex Dolphin OJ McDuffie (who said he was going with a vampire theme for Halloween); and Kelly Rowland, who belted at halftime to commemmorate breast cancer month.
Dolfans also had a blast cheering characters in cos- tume -- e.g., Smokey the Bandit and The Geico Caveman. Hope those dudes had an ice pack handy. One of the biggest celebs of the night never showed her gorgeous face -- Gisele Bundchen. Tom Brady's prettier half was spotted in the crowds root- ing for her quarterbacking man, whose Patriots scored 41 points over our dismal 14.
On Our Radar
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami