Orange carpet glitters
Celebs bring sizzle to Fins game
Bret Michaels can really work a crowd. You'd never know the rocker, 47, was going to undergo heart surgery in a few weeks. The former Poison frontman, who played the tailgate party at the Dolphins game Monday night, shook hands and signed auto- graphs for fans on the orange carpet. This guy can't say no -- and doesn't want to. Later Michaels played an acoustic version of Every Rose Has Its Thorn and got into Your Mama Don't Dance with a mean harmonica. The Life As I Know It star was still gladhanding on the carpet when other celebs strode by including Toni Braxton; the Estefans; rapper Rick Ross; racecar driver Helio Castro- neves; ex Dolphin OJ McDuffie (who said he was going with a vampire theme for Halloween); and Kelly Rowland, who belted at halftime to commemmorate breast cancer month.
Dolfans also had a blast cheering characters in cos- tume -- e.g., Smokey the Bandit and The Geico Caveman. Hope those dudes had an ice pack handy. One of the biggest celebs of the night never showed her gorgeous face -- Gisele Bundchen. Tom Brady's prettier half was spotted in the crowds root- ing for her quarterbacking man, whose Patriots scored 41 points over our dismal 14.
On Our Radar
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet
- Local swimwear line Kai Lani featured at Funkshion Swim Week