Orange Blossom opens at Boulan South Beach Thursday, April 10
"Traditional Old Florida influences with the melting pot of Miami’s current day international nuances"
Collins Park gets a bit more gourmet Thursday, April 10 as Orange Blossom opens at Boulan South Beach. The restaurant is said to marry "traditional Old Florida influences with the melting pot of Miami’s current day international nuances." It's named after the Orange Blossom Special, a luxury train that traveled between New York and Miami in 1980. Menun includes Florida black grouper, charred octopus and chorizo, New York strip and veal meatballs. 2000 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-763-8983.
- Celebrity chef Alex Guarnaschelli to run restaurant at new Nautilus South Beach hotel
- Miami chefs lead Build Your Own Brunch to benefit United Way of Miami-Dade
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Taste Paradise: Key Biscayne dining promotion runs Oct. 9-25
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation