Orange Blossom opens at Boulan South Beach Thursday, April 10
"Traditional Old Florida influences with the melting pot of Miami’s current day international nuances"
Collins Park gets a bit more gourmet Thursday, April 10 as Orange Blossom opens at Boulan South Beach. The restaurant is said to marry "traditional Old Florida influences with the melting pot of Miami’s current day international nuances." It's named after the Orange Blossom Special, a luxury train that traveled between New York and Miami in 1980. Menun includes Florida black grouper, charred octopus and chorizo, New York strip and veal meatballs. 2000 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-763-8983.
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cleo's Danny Elmaleh
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce