Orange Blossom opens at Boulan South Beach Thursday, April 10
"Traditional Old Florida influences with the melting pot of Miami’s current day international nuances"
Collins Park gets a bit more gourmet Thursday, April 10 as Orange Blossom opens at Boulan South Beach. The restaurant is said to marry "traditional Old Florida influences with the melting pot of Miami’s current day international nuances." It's named after the Orange Blossom Special, a luxury train that traveled between New York and Miami in 1980. Menun includes Florida black grouper, charred octopus and chorizo, New York strip and veal meatballs. 2000 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-763-8983.
- Art Basel Eats: From Pop-ups to New Openings
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp
- Wiener (not the politician) gets spotlight at Wiener Bash