Orange Blossom opens at Boulan South Beach Thursday, April 10
"Traditional Old Florida influences with the melting pot of Miami’s current day international nuances"
Collins Park gets a bit more gourmet Thursday, April 10 as Orange Blossom opens at Boulan South Beach. The restaurant is said to marry "traditional Old Florida influences with the melting pot of Miami’s current day international nuances." It's named after the Orange Blossom Special, a luxury train that traveled between New York and Miami in 1980. Menun includes Florida black grouper, charred octopus and chorizo, New York strip and veal meatballs. 2000 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-763-8983.
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday