Orange Blossom opens at Boulan South Beach Thursday, April 10
"Traditional Old Florida influences with the melting pot of Miami’s current day international nuances"
Collins Park gets a bit more gourmet Thursday, April 10 as Orange Blossom opens at Boulan South Beach. The restaurant is said to marry "traditional Old Florida influences with the melting pot of Miami’s current day international nuances." It's named after the Orange Blossom Special, a luxury train that traveled between New York and Miami in 1980. Menun includes Florida black grouper, charred octopus and chorizo, New York strip and veal meatballs. 2000 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-763-8983.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon