Opium partner Roman Jones "just an investor" in Colette French bistro on Lincoln Road
French bistro in space formerly known as Provence Grill
Turns out, Colette French Bistro is not an Opium Group venture, per se, and that Opium partner Roman Jones is, says publicist Vanessa Menkes, "just an investor." The restaurant's managing owner is a French restauranteur Francis Pittilloni. So there you have it.
Perhaps learning a few things from their failed foray into the food biz known as Kane steakhouse, nightlife purveyors The Opium Group are taking a second stab at it in the Lincoln Road space formerly known as Provence Grill.
Says our source, the place will likely be a French bistro/pizzeria, and it looks like they are close to opening. All of their tables are fully set up, there are umbrellas and some spies have noticed big food deliveries already.
We contacted Opium Frenchman in chief Eric Milon who has yet to reply.
Update: the place is called Colette French Bistro and seems to be, well, very French.
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March