Opium partner Roman Jones "just an investor" in Colette French bistro on Lincoln Road
French bistro in space formerly known as Provence Grill
Turns out, Colette French Bistro is not an Opium Group venture, per se, and that Opium partner Roman Jones is, says publicist Vanessa Menkes, "just an investor." The restaurant's managing owner is a French restauranteur Francis Pittilloni. So there you have it.
Perhaps learning a few things from their failed foray into the food biz known as Kane steakhouse, nightlife purveyors The Opium Group are taking a second stab at it in the Lincoln Road space formerly known as Provence Grill.
Says our source, the place will likely be a French bistro/pizzeria, and it looks like they are close to opening. All of their tables are fully set up, there are umbrellas and some spies have noticed big food deliveries already.
We contacted Opium Frenchman in chief Eric Milon who has yet to reply.
Update: the place is called Colette French Bistro and seems to be, well, very French.
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood