Opium partner Roman Jones "just an investor" in Colette French bistro on Lincoln Road
French bistro in space formerly known as Provence Grill
Turns out, Colette French Bistro is not an Opium Group venture, per se, and that Opium partner Roman Jones is, says publicist Vanessa Menkes, "just an investor." The restaurant's managing owner is a French restauranteur Francis Pittilloni. So there you have it.
Perhaps learning a few things from their failed foray into the food biz known as Kane steakhouse, nightlife purveyors The Opium Group are taking a second stab at it in the Lincoln Road space formerly known as Provence Grill.
Says our source, the place will likely be a French bistro/pizzeria, and it looks like they are close to opening. All of their tables are fully set up, there are umbrellas and some spies have noticed big food deliveries already.
We contacted Opium Frenchman in chief Eric Milon who has yet to reply.
Update: the place is called Colette French Bistro and seems to be, well, very French.
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years