Openings: Sustain, Copper Chimney, Juicery Bar
Sustain Restaurant + Bar, 3252 NE First Ave., opened its doors Sunday at Midtown Miami with indoor-outdoor seating for 120, a mid-priced menu (entrees $14-$21) by executive chef Alejandro Piñero (Casa Tua, Fratelli Lyon) and a seasonal-sustainable orientation. The opening-night word via Twitter from Lee Brian Schrager, neighborhood denizen and South Beach Wine & Food Festival founder: “I can smell a hit, already;” 305-424-9079, www.sustainmiami.com.
The Juicery Bar, 635 Brickell Key Dr., Miami, serves fruit juices and smoothies, wraps, salads, house-made empanadas, cupcakes and a selection of spicy treats like green apples covered in tamarind and chamoy (a Mexican sauce); 305-350-2277, www.thejuicerybar.com.
- Michelle Bernstein's kitchen team comes together at new Michy's
- The List: Miami's best food with Barceloneta's Juliana Gonzalez
- Craft Beer of the Week: Victory Helles Lager
- Spanish team goes for high-end Mediterranean food at Klima in Miami Beach
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Cay Café’s changing menu presents a stylish lunch option at DCOTA
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- Visa-O1 tosses extraordinary pizzas in South Beach
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables