Openings: Sake Blue, City Hall, Blue Piano
• The team behind South Miami’s Smoke’t and Town Kitchen & Bar has opened Sake Blue Asian Kitchen & Bar in The Collection building near Village of Merrick Park, 225 Altara Ave., Coral Gables, with executive chef Robert Pagan (Pacific Time) in charge of the kitchen. Dinner is served nightly, with lunch service planned for March; 305-774-5959, www.sakebluemiami.com.
• The Blue Piano, open since November at 4600 NE Second Ave., Miami, boasts an “eclectic, value-driven list of over 100 hundred wines” plus craft beers, small plates and snacks; 305-576-7919, www.bluepianomia.com.
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Three stars for Mignonette, Miami's charming new oyster bar
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Sail with Funky Buddha Brewery on a craft brew cruise in March
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Finka fuses Cuban, Korean and Peruvian food in west Miami
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Food at Red Velvet in Sunny Isles goes way beyond froyo