Openings: Sake Blue, City Hall, Blue Piano
• The team behind South Miami’s Smoke’t and Town Kitchen & Bar has opened Sake Blue Asian Kitchen & Bar in The Collection building near Village of Merrick Park, 225 Altara Ave., Coral Gables, with executive chef Robert Pagan (Pacific Time) in charge of the kitchen. Dinner is served nightly, with lunch service planned for March; 305-774-5959, www.sakebluemiami.com.
• The Blue Piano, open since November at 4600 NE Second Ave., Miami, boasts an “eclectic, value-driven list of over 100 hundred wines” plus craft beers, small plates and snacks; 305-576-7919, www.bluepianomia.com.
- Craft Beer of the Week: Samuel Adams Crystal Pale Ale
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- Scott Conant's in the kitchen (sometimes) at Corsair in Aventura
- La Mancha's munchies are Portuguese and Brazilian in downtown Miami
- Live updates from the 2015 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- Ted's at YoungArts fills gastro-entertainment niche in Miami
- Miami restaurant review: Tamarina's Italian food starts with a splash then flounders
- 5 Things We are Excited About for the 2015 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- The List: Travel Channel's Andrew Zimmern's top Miami restaurants
- Things are F.A.B. at new restaurant in Sunny Isles Beach