Openings: Sake Blue, City Hall, Blue Piano
• The team behind South Miami’s Smoke’t and Town Kitchen & Bar has opened Sake Blue Asian Kitchen & Bar in The Collection building near Village of Merrick Park, 225 Altara Ave., Coral Gables, with executive chef Robert Pagan (Pacific Time) in charge of the kitchen. Dinner is served nightly, with lunch service planned for March; 305-774-5959, www.sakebluemiami.com.
• The Blue Piano, open since November at 4600 NE Second Ave., Miami, boasts an “eclectic, value-driven list of over 100 hundred wines” plus craft beers, small plates and snacks; 305-576-7919, www.bluepianomia.com.
- Smooshies candy store opens in Key Biscayne
- The Five Best Pork (and Lamb) Chops You Can Only Eat In Miami
- Comfort-food goodness oozes from the Daily Melt in Miami
- Edible art is enticing at Perez Art Museum Miami's Verde
- Zak the Baker's new bakery rises in Wynwood
- These six Italian restaurants have the perfect combination of food and hospitality
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- Beer that tastes like French toast? Only in Florida
- Freddo scoops out Argentine treats
- A steakhouse with Pubbelly flare comes to downtown