Openings: Sake Blue, City Hall, Blue Piano
• The team behind South Miami’s Smoke’t and Town Kitchen & Bar has opened Sake Blue Asian Kitchen & Bar in The Collection building near Village of Merrick Park, 225 Altara Ave., Coral Gables, with executive chef Robert Pagan (Pacific Time) in charge of the kitchen. Dinner is served nightly, with lunch service planned for March; 305-774-5959, www.sakebluemiami.com.
• The Blue Piano, open since November at 4600 NE Second Ave., Miami, boasts an “eclectic, value-driven list of over 100 hundred wines” plus craft beers, small plates and snacks; 305-576-7919, www.bluepianomia.com.
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Settle into island time at Calypso Raw Bar in Pompano Beach
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- Memorable views, mostly forgettable food at Fresh American Bistro
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Get your frites on: Bistro Cassis opens in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng