Openings: Sake Blue, City Hall, Blue Piano
• The team behind South Miami’s Smoke’t and Town Kitchen & Bar has opened Sake Blue Asian Kitchen & Bar in The Collection building near Village of Merrick Park, 225 Altara Ave., Coral Gables, with executive chef Robert Pagan (Pacific Time) in charge of the kitchen. Dinner is served nightly, with lunch service planned for March; 305-774-5959, www.sakebluemiami.com.
• The Blue Piano, open since November at 4600 NE Second Ave., Miami, boasts an “eclectic, value-driven list of over 100 hundred wines” plus craft beers, small plates and snacks; 305-576-7919, www.bluepianomia.com.
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- North Miami bakery to get 'rescued' on TLC show
- Palms Hotel in Miami Beach rolls out Yoga, Spa and Garden Dinner series
- 3 stars for Basil Park's nourishing and satisfying intact cuisine
- Greek eatery Poseidon excels at grilled fish
- Jefe's Original Soul Shack officially open in North Miami
- Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
- The List: Where a Jean-Georges chef eats in Miami
- Kitchen change-up at Miami's Taperia Raca
- db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8