Have a few drinks and enjoy the ballet at Miami City Ballet's Open Barre.
Miami City Ballet is hosting it's Open Barre event, an evening that pairs two of every culture vultures faves: drinking and dancing. Guests can arrive at the Miami City Ballet's intimate studios for an open bar then enjoy performances by their talented dancers. The program features Paul Taylor’s “Company B” with music by The Andrews Sisters and Twyla Tharp’s “The Golden Section,” set to music by David Byrne.
November 5-6 at 7 p.m., Saturday matinee at 2:30 p.m. Tickets are $35. Miami City Ballet, 2200 Liberty Ave., Miami Beach; 305-929-7010.
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- A more modest ‘Anything Goes’ docks at the Broward Center
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Bayfront Park upgrades summer lineup in downtown Miami
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- #HowToMiami - Street Art