Have a few drinks and enjoy the ballet at Miami City Ballet's Open Barre.
Miami City Ballet is hosting it's Open Barre event, an evening that pairs two of every culture vultures faves: drinking and dancing. Guests can arrive at the Miami City Ballet's intimate studios for an open bar then enjoy performances by their talented dancers. The program features Paul Taylor’s “Company B” with music by The Andrews Sisters and Twyla Tharp’s “The Golden Section,” set to music by David Byrne.
November 5-6 at 7 p.m., Saturday matinee at 2:30 p.m. Tickets are $35. Miami City Ballet, 2200 Liberty Ave., Miami Beach; 305-929-7010.
See and Do
- A complete guide to Miami's many museums
- 3 movies to see, 2 to skip this weekend June 17-19
- 3 movies to see, 2 to skip this weekend June 10-12
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- Are you ready for a Miami art festival celebrating nudity and eroticism?
- 7 museums to visit during Miami Museum Month
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Wynwood Art Walk moves to a larger street for monthly event in Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair