Have a few drinks and enjoy the ballet at Miami City Ballet's Open Barre.
Miami City Ballet is hosting it's Open Barre event, an evening that pairs two of every culture vultures faves: drinking and dancing. Guests can arrive at the Miami City Ballet's intimate studios for an open bar then enjoy performances by their talented dancers. The program features Paul Taylor’s “Company B” with music by The Andrews Sisters and Twyla Tharp’s “The Golden Section,” set to music by David Byrne.
November 5-6 at 7 p.m., Saturday matinee at 2:30 p.m. Tickets are $35. Miami City Ballet, 2200 Liberty Ave., Miami Beach; 305-929-7010.
See and Do
- Perez Art Museum Miami’s new exhibits will reflect Miami
- George Balanchine’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- The Orchid Show takes over Design District on Nov. 14
- Optic Nerve Film Festival 14 takes place Friday at Museum of Contemporary Art
- Visual Arts in Miami
- Charles LeDray at the Bass Museum
- Microteatro brings theater shorts to downtown Miami
- Miami Museums
- Tigertail presents Tool is Loot, a collaborative dance
- Miami City Ballet debuts new work by young British choreographer