Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
Melissa d’Arabian and Alex Guarnaschelli
Looking for something cool to do at the beginning of our long hot summer? How about starting a lemonade stand for charity with the help of some TV chefs?
Food Network chefs Melissa d’Arabian and Alex Guarnaschelli have signed on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s National Lemonade Days initiative, June 7-9, to raise funds to fight childhood cancers. Lemonade Days participants who volunteer to host their own stands also receive a limited edition box consisting of materials to jumpstart the fundraising process.
For more information, go to AlexsLemonade.org/LemonadeDays
On Our Radar
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.