Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
Melissa d’Arabian and Alex Guarnaschelli
Looking for something cool to do at the beginning of our long hot summer? How about starting a lemonade stand for charity with the help of some TV chefs?
Food Network chefs Melissa d’Arabian and Alex Guarnaschelli have signed on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s National Lemonade Days initiative, June 7-9, to raise funds to fight childhood cancers. Lemonade Days participants who volunteer to host their own stands also receive a limited edition box consisting of materials to jumpstart the fundraising process.
For more information, go to AlexsLemonade.org/LemonadeDays
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again