Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
Melissa d’Arabian and Alex Guarnaschelli
Looking for something cool to do at the beginning of our long hot summer? How about starting a lemonade stand for charity with the help of some TV chefs?
Food Network chefs Melissa d’Arabian and Alex Guarnaschelli have signed on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s National Lemonade Days initiative, June 7-9, to raise funds to fight childhood cancers. Lemonade Days participants who volunteer to host their own stands also receive a limited edition box consisting of materials to jumpstart the fundraising process.
For more information, go to AlexsLemonade.org/LemonadeDays
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight