Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
Melissa d’Arabian and Alex Guarnaschelli
Looking for something cool to do at the beginning of our long hot summer? How about starting a lemonade stand for charity with the help of some TV chefs?
Food Network chefs Melissa d’Arabian and Alex Guarnaschelli have signed on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s National Lemonade Days initiative, June 7-9, to raise funds to fight childhood cancers. Lemonade Days participants who volunteer to host their own stands also receive a limited edition box consisting of materials to jumpstart the fundraising process.
For more information, go to AlexsLemonade.org/LemonadeDays
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue