Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
Melissa d’Arabian and Alex Guarnaschelli
Looking for something cool to do at the beginning of our long hot summer? How about starting a lemonade stand for charity with the help of some TV chefs?
Food Network chefs Melissa d’Arabian and Alex Guarnaschelli have signed on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation’s National Lemonade Days initiative, June 7-9, to raise funds to fight childhood cancers. Lemonade Days participants who volunteer to host their own stands also receive a limited edition box consisting of materials to jumpstart the fundraising process.
For more information, go to AlexsLemonade.org/LemonadeDays
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami