One Night Stand for $20.10 at Hotel Urbano
When I first got this e-mail announcement, I assumed this was a bootleg motel trying to get a little press. You’re lucky to find a hotel room for $100 a night in Miami, but $20.10? What’s the catch?
When I first got this e-mail announcement, I assumed this was a bootleg motel trying to get a little press. You’re lucky to find a hotel room for $100 a night in Miami, but $20.10? What’s the catch? Well, the catch is from January 1st through January 29th, 2010, you spend $20.10 for the first night (with a minimum two-night stay). The second night rate starts at $159.00 (the hotel’s standard rate). Sounds like a pretty good deal, right? Let’s see what happens when you get your billing statement.
Hotel Urbano, 2500 Brickell Ave., Miami, 305-854-2070.
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea