One Night Stand for $20.10 at Hotel Urbano
When I first got this e-mail announcement, I assumed this was a bootleg motel trying to get a little press. You’re lucky to find a hotel room for $100 a night in Miami, but $20.10? What’s the catch?
When I first got this e-mail announcement, I assumed this was a bootleg motel trying to get a little press. You’re lucky to find a hotel room for $100 a night in Miami, but $20.10? What’s the catch? Well, the catch is from January 1st through January 29th, 2010, you spend $20.10 for the first night (with a minimum two-night stay). The second night rate starts at $159.00 (the hotel’s standard rate). Sounds like a pretty good deal, right? Let’s see what happens when you get your billing statement.
Hotel Urbano, 2500 Brickell Ave., Miami, 305-854-2070.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January
- Aloft Hotels: Dadeland in, South Beach out and more on the horizon
- 16 Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Delano on its 21st Birthday