One Night Stand for $20.10 at Hotel Urbano
When I first got this e-mail announcement, I assumed this was a bootleg motel trying to get a little press. You’re lucky to find a hotel room for $100 a night in Miami, but $20.10? What’s the catch?
When I first got this e-mail announcement, I assumed this was a bootleg motel trying to get a little press. You’re lucky to find a hotel room for $100 a night in Miami, but $20.10? What’s the catch? Well, the catch is from January 1st through January 29th, 2010, you spend $20.10 for the first night (with a minimum two-night stay). The second night rate starts at $159.00 (the hotel’s standard rate). Sounds like a pretty good deal, right? Let’s see what happens when you get your billing statement.
Hotel Urbano, 2500 Brickell Ave., Miami, 305-854-2070.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release