One Night Stand for $20.10 at Hotel Urbano
When I first got this e-mail announcement, I assumed this was a bootleg motel trying to get a little press. You’re lucky to find a hotel room for $100 a night in Miami, but $20.10? What’s the catch?
When I first got this e-mail announcement, I assumed this was a bootleg motel trying to get a little press. You’re lucky to find a hotel room for $100 a night in Miami, but $20.10? What’s the catch? Well, the catch is from January 1st through January 29th, 2010, you spend $20.10 for the first night (with a minimum two-night stay). The second night rate starts at $159.00 (the hotel’s standard rate). Sounds like a pretty good deal, right? Let’s see what happens when you get your billing statement.
Hotel Urbano, 2500 Brickell Ave., Miami, 305-854-2070.
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes