One more month to get to Eating House before it pops down July 31
Giorgio Rapicavoli's pop-up sensation pops down at the end of the month
Eating House, the pop-up sensation by Chopped winner Giorgio Rapicavoli, is popping down at the end of the month. Last day of service is July 31. Plans are in the works for a special wine dinner and possible closing party. “We’ve had such an amazing run,” says Rapicavoli. “Our following has been huge and we’ve been delighted by the success. The thought of closing is sad, but I’m stoked to see what the future has in store.” So's everyone else, including more than a few restaurateurs, or so we've heard. Stay tuned.
- Ms. Cheezious giving away free food & swag today in The Hangover Part III promo
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"