One more month to get to Eating House before it pops down July 31
Giorgio Rapicavoli's pop-up sensation pops down at the end of the month
Eating House, the pop-up sensation by Chopped winner Giorgio Rapicavoli, is popping down at the end of the month. Last day of service is July 31. Plans are in the works for a special wine dinner and possible closing party. “We’ve had such an amazing run,” says Rapicavoli. “Our following has been huge and we’ve been delighted by the success. The thought of closing is sad, but I’m stoked to see what the future has in store.” So's everyone else, including more than a few restaurateurs, or so we've heard. Stay tuned.
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale