One more month to get to Eating House before it pops down July 31
Giorgio Rapicavoli's pop-up sensation pops down at the end of the month
Eating House, the pop-up sensation by Chopped winner Giorgio Rapicavoli, is popping down at the end of the month. Last day of service is July 31. Plans are in the works for a special wine dinner and possible closing party. “We’ve had such an amazing run,” says Rapicavoli. “Our following has been huge and we’ve been delighted by the success. The thought of closing is sad, but I’m stoked to see what the future has in store.” So's everyone else, including more than a few restaurateurs, or so we've heard. Stay tuned.
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday