OndadeMar Opens Third Miami Boutique
Luxe Colombian beachwear brand Ondademar just opened a third U.S. boutique on pedestrian friendly Lincoln Road.
The lowdown: In a city with endless streams of sun-filled days, new bathing suit shops are always welcomed with open arms. Luckily for locals, luxe Colombian beachwear brand Ondademar just opened a third U.S. boutique on pedestrian friendly Lincoln Road. Sister shops can be found on Miami Beach’s 8th Street and in Coral Gables.
The ambience: Think beach shack chic. Designed by Colombian architect Andres Lopera, the light and airy boutique is brimming with driftwood, coral branches, fishing nets, anchors and a cozy white couch.
Highlights: Scoop up the label’s chic swimwear and ready-to-wear cover-ups for women, men, and kids. Shoppers can expect a vast selection of beach-to-night accessories including footwear, bags, scarves, and hats, too. Get in the swim, Miami!
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley