OndadeMar Opens Third Miami Boutique
Luxe Colombian beachwear brand Ondademar just opened a third U.S. boutique on pedestrian friendly Lincoln Road.
The lowdown: In a city with endless streams of sun-filled days, new bathing suit shops are always welcomed with open arms. Luckily for locals, luxe Colombian beachwear brand Ondademar just opened a third U.S. boutique on pedestrian friendly Lincoln Road. Sister shops can be found on Miami Beach’s 8th Street and in Coral Gables.
The ambience: Think beach shack chic. Designed by Colombian architect Andres Lopera, the light and airy boutique is brimming with driftwood, coral branches, fishing nets, anchors and a cozy white couch.
Highlights: Scoop up the label’s chic swimwear and ready-to-wear cover-ups for women, men, and kids. Shoppers can expect a vast selection of beach-to-night accessories including footwear, bags, scarves, and hats, too. Get in the swim, Miami!
438 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; (305) 535-3588
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood