OndadeMar is opening its doors to their second US-based boutique — this time in Merrick Park, Coral Gables.
Allow us to parlay another reason to get your butt to the gym — Colombian luxury swim brand OndadeMar is opening at Village of Merrick Park just in time for Summer 2012. The Coral Gables doot marks the brand's second FLorida outpost. The 1,076 square foot store will offer a one-stop shop for the label's amazing swim essentials and resortwear for women, men and tots. The store will also carry the label's capsule collection of accessories, including footwear, handbags, hats and sarongs. The store's look? Beach chic. So Miami!
Opening Summer 2012
Village of Merrick Park
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills