OndadeMar is opening its doors to their second US-based boutique — this time in Merrick Park, Coral Gables.
Allow us to parlay another reason to get your butt to the gym — Colombian luxury swim brand OndadeMar is opening at Village of Merrick Park just in time for Summer 2012. The Coral Gables doot marks the brand's second FLorida outpost. The 1,076 square foot store will offer a one-stop shop for the label's amazing swim essentials and resortwear for women, men and tots. The store will also carry the label's capsule collection of accessories, including footwear, handbags, hats and sarongs. The store's look? Beach chic. So Miami!
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland