On Your Market, Get Set, Go!
Target, West Elm, Loehmann's — all are valid reasons to hit Midtown Miami. Here's yet another one: Market on Saturdays!
The Shops at Midtown Miami
3401 North Miami Avenue, Miami
Target, West Elm, Marshalls, Loehmann's — all are valid reasons to hit Midtown Miami.
And here's yet another one: Market on Saturdays!
Beginning Saturday, March 27, The Shops at Midtown Miami will host a weekly open-air market. From 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., vendors can showcase and sell their homegrown and homemade products. Spaces are available starting at $35 per week. The market runs through July on the south lot at the corner of NE 29th and N. Miami Avenue. Vendors can supply their own tent and tables or rent them for an additional fee. For more information on Midtown Miami Market, please contact Lenor Ryan, General Manager at (305) 573-3371 or visit www.shopmidtownmiami.com
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Kate Hudson Starts Athletic Line
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition
- Nicky Hilton Talks Fashion
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes More Stores
- Lost Boy Dry Goods
- New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Top Trends