On Your Market, Get Set, Go!
Target, West Elm, Loehmann's — all are valid reasons to hit Midtown Miami. Here's yet another one: Market on Saturdays!
Target, West Elm, Marshalls, Loehmann's — all are valid reasons to hit Midtown Miami.
And here's yet another one: Market on Saturdays!
Beginning Saturday, March 27, The Shops at Midtown Miami will host a weekly open-air market. From 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., vendors can showcase and sell their homegrown and homemade products. Spaces are available starting at $35 per week. The market runs through July on the south lot at the corner of NE 29th and N. Miami Avenue. Vendors can supply their own tent and tables or rent them for an additional fee. For more information on Midtown Miami Market, please contact Lenor Ryan, General Manager at (305) 573-3371 or visit www.shopmidtownmiami.com
The Shops at Midtown Miami
3401 North Miami Avenue, Miami
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall