On Your Market, Get Set, Go!
Target, West Elm, Loehmann's — all are valid reasons to hit Midtown Miami. Here's yet another one: Market on Saturdays!
The Shops at Midtown Miami
3401 North Miami Avenue, Miami
Target, West Elm, Marshalls, Loehmann's — all are valid reasons to hit Midtown Miami.
And here's yet another one: Market on Saturdays!
Beginning Saturday, March 27, The Shops at Midtown Miami will host a weekly open-air market. From 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., vendors can showcase and sell their homegrown and homemade products. Spaces are available starting at $35 per week. The market runs through July on the south lot at the corner of NE 29th and N. Miami Avenue. Vendors can supply their own tent and tables or rent them for an additional fee. For more information on Midtown Miami Market, please contact Lenor Ryan, General Manager at (305) 573-3371 or visit www.shopmidtownmiami.com
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause