On Your Market, Get Set, Go!
Target, West Elm, Loehmann's — all are valid reasons to hit Midtown Miami. Here's yet another one: Market on Saturdays!
The Shops at Midtown Miami
3401 North Miami Avenue, Miami
Target, West Elm, Marshalls, Loehmann's — all are valid reasons to hit Midtown Miami.
And here's yet another one: Market on Saturdays!
Beginning Saturday, March 27, The Shops at Midtown Miami will host a weekly open-air market. From 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., vendors can showcase and sell their homegrown and homemade products. Spaces are available starting at $35 per week. The market runs through July on the south lot at the corner of NE 29th and N. Miami Avenue. Vendors can supply their own tent and tables or rent them for an additional fee. For more information on Midtown Miami Market, please contact Lenor Ryan, General Manager at (305) 573-3371 or visit www.shopmidtownmiami.com
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Miami's Own Beauty For Real Gets a Makeover
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- Miami.com's Budget-friendly, last-minute Holiday Gift Guide
- F21 RED to Open