Olympic hunk dines at Cafe Martorano
Steve Martorano hosted Olympian Ryan Lochte at his Fort Lauderdale hot-spot - Cafe Martorano's. Lochte enjoyed the evening - taking lots of pictures with guests and dining on Martorano's homemade mozzarella, grilled octopus, signature Lobster Francaise and whole wheat spaghetti with Blue Eye tuna. After the meal - the gold medal-winning swimmer was all smiles and left with a full belly. We're sure he can burn off the calories.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision