Olympic hunk dines at Cafe Martorano
Steve Martorano hosted Olympian Ryan Lochte at his Fort Lauderdale hot-spot - Cafe Martorano's. Lochte enjoyed the evening - taking lots of pictures with guests and dining on Martorano's homemade mozzarella, grilled octopus, signature Lobster Francaise and whole wheat spaghetti with Blue Eye tuna. After the meal - the gold medal-winning swimmer was all smiles and left with a full belly. We're sure he can burn off the calories.
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore