Olympic hunk dines at Cafe Martorano
Steve Martorano hosted Olympian Ryan Lochte at his Fort Lauderdale hot-spot - Cafe Martorano's. Lochte enjoyed the evening - taking lots of pictures with guests and dining on Martorano's homemade mozzarella, grilled octopus, signature Lobster Francaise and whole wheat spaghetti with Blue Eye tuna. After the meal - the gold medal-winning swimmer was all smiles and left with a full belly. We're sure he can burn off the calories.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules