Olympic hunk dines at Cafe Martorano
Steve Martorano hosted Olympian Ryan Lochte at his Fort Lauderdale hot-spot - Cafe Martorano's. Lochte enjoyed the evening - taking lots of pictures with guests and dining on Martorano's homemade mozzarella, grilled octopus, signature Lobster Francaise and whole wheat spaghetti with Blue Eye tuna. After the meal - the gold medal-winning swimmer was all smiles and left with a full belly. We're sure he can burn off the calories.
On Our Radar
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out