Olympic hunk dines at Cafe Martorano
Steve Martorano hosted Olympian Ryan Lochte at his Fort Lauderdale hot-spot - Cafe Martorano's. Lochte enjoyed the evening - taking lots of pictures with guests and dining on Martorano's homemade mozzarella, grilled octopus, signature Lobster Francaise and whole wheat spaghetti with Blue Eye tuna. After the meal - the gold medal-winning swimmer was all smiles and left with a full belly. We're sure he can burn off the calories.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity