Ole! Talavera celebrates Mexican Independence Day
Celebrate Mexican Independence Day Sept 15 as Talavera hosts a fiesta stocked with live music, cocktails and a traditional El Grito ceremony in honor of Mexico’s heroes. Chef Oscar del Rivero’s traditional menu will be available throughout September and includes Huarachito Tres Chiles, Chiles en Nogada (pictured) and Pastel de Crepas.
2299 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week