Ole! Talavera celebrates Mexican Independence Day
2299 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
Celebrate Mexican Independence Day Sept 15 as Talavera hosts a fiesta stocked with live music, cocktails and a traditional El Grito ceremony in honor of Mexico’s heroes. Chef Oscar del Rivero’s traditional menu will be available throughout September and includes Huarachito Tres Chiles, Chiles en Nogada (pictured) and Pastel de Crepas.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015