Ole! Talavera celebrates Mexican Independence Day
Celebrate Mexican Independence Day Sept 15 as Talavera hosts a fiesta stocked with live music, cocktails and a traditional El Grito ceremony in honor of Mexico’s heroes. Chef Oscar del Rivero’s traditional menu will be available throughout September and includes Huarachito Tres Chiles, Chiles en Nogada (pictured) and Pastel de Crepas.
2299 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef