Ole! Talavera celebrates Mexican Independence Day
2299 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
Celebrate Mexican Independence Day Sept 15 as Talavera hosts a fiesta stocked with live music, cocktails and a traditional El Grito ceremony in honor of Mexico’s heroes. Chef Oscar del Rivero’s traditional menu will be available throughout September and includes Huarachito Tres Chiles, Chiles en Nogada (pictured) and Pastel de Crepas.
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month