Ole! Talavera celebrates Mexican Independence Day
2299 Ponce de Leon, Coral Gables
Celebrate Mexican Independence Day Sept 15 as Talavera hosts a fiesta stocked with live music, cocktails and a traditional El Grito ceremony in honor of Mexico’s heroes. Chef Oscar del Rivero’s traditional menu will be available throughout September and includes Huarachito Tres Chiles, Chiles en Nogada (pictured) and Pastel de Crepas.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day