Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
Top picks for August fun from Miami's kids calendar
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Just a few more weekdays till schools starts - make the most of them…
Party with everyone’s favorite snowman as Olaf heads to My Gym Aventura, jump for less at Jumparoo’s Terrific Tuesdays, feast on food trucks and community fun at Arts Park or celebrate National Honeybee Day at Fairchild.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Play for free at Deering Estate, treat the kids to a free screening of Rio 2 at Paragon Grove 13, spend the afternoon at Miami Children’s Museum for free, make a robot at North Dade Regional Library, shop books for all ages at Aventura Mall or celebrate back to school with face painting, music & games at the Mall of the America’s Summer Kids Club grand finale.
BOOK THE BEST
After school season is weeks away - time to start thinking soccer, karate, art, dance and all the other goodies. Click here to find & book Miami's best classes - every businesses is vetted by a parent, so you can feel good about sending your kids to the best. Happy back to school season!
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration