Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
Top picks for August fun from Miami's kids calendar
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Just a few more weekdays till schools starts - make the most of them…
Party with everyone’s favorite snowman as Olaf heads to My Gym Aventura, jump for less at Jumparoo’s Terrific Tuesdays, feast on food trucks and community fun at Arts Park or celebrate National Honeybee Day at Fairchild.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Play for free at Deering Estate, treat the kids to a free screening of Rio 2 at Paragon Grove 13, spend the afternoon at Miami Children’s Museum for free, make a robot at North Dade Regional Library, shop books for all ages at Aventura Mall or celebrate back to school with face painting, music & games at the Mall of the America’s Summer Kids Club grand finale.
BOOK THE BEST
After school season is weeks away - time to start thinking soccer, karate, art, dance and all the other goodies. Click here to find & book Miami's best classes - every businesses is vetted by a parent, so you can feel good about sending your kids to the best. Happy back to school season!
See and Do
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’
- Food to try at Miami Dolphins home games
- Steve Martin and Martin Short bring 'A Very Stupid Conversation' to Hard Rock
- Freebie fun, cake & - Munchkin Fun Miami's top picks for the week
- Festival of Flamenco Song returns to Arsht Center