O.J. Simpson severs all ties to South Florida
No longer has a place
Things are never easy when it comes to O.J. Simpson. The former Buffalo Bills running back, whose ex-wife and friend were found dead 20 years ago last Thursday, lost his Miami area home to foreclosure last summer. Yet, it took until now for the sale to be finally consummated! According to county records, the buyer who paid $513,200 for the 4,200-square-foot, four-bedroom crib is Global Rental E&P, a small real estate investment company based in Doral. “They buy houses, fix them and sell them,” said Arnaldo Velez, Gobal Rental’s attorney. And on paper, it seems Global Rental got a hell of deal.O.J.’s house, at 9450 SW 112th St., is thought to be worth more than $600,000.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show