O.J. Simpson severs all ties to South Florida
No longer has a place
Things are never easy when it comes to O.J. Simpson. The former Buffalo Bills running back, whose ex-wife and friend were found dead 20 years ago last Thursday, lost his Miami area home to foreclosure last summer. Yet, it took until now for the sale to be finally consummated! According to county records, the buyer who paid $513,200 for the 4,200-square-foot, four-bedroom crib is Global Rental E&P, a small real estate investment company based in Doral. “They buy houses, fix them and sell them,” said Arnaldo Velez, Gobal Rental’s attorney. And on paper, it seems Global Rental got a hell of deal.O.J.’s house, at 9450 SW 112th St., is thought to be worth more than $600,000.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore