O.J. Simpson severs all ties to South Florida
No longer has a place
Things are never easy when it comes to O.J. Simpson. The former Buffalo Bills running back, whose ex-wife and friend were found dead 20 years ago last Thursday, lost his Miami area home to foreclosure last summer. Yet, it took until now for the sale to be finally consummated! According to county records, the buyer who paid $513,200 for the 4,200-square-foot, four-bedroom crib is Global Rental E&P, a small real estate investment company based in Doral. “They buy houses, fix them and sell them,” said Arnaldo Velez, Gobal Rental’s attorney. And on paper, it seems Global Rental got a hell of deal.O.J.’s house, at 9450 SW 112th St., is thought to be worth more than $600,000.
On Our Radar
- Latino stars come out at New World Symphony
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'