O.J. Simpson severs all ties to South Florida
No longer has a place
Things are never easy when it comes to O.J. Simpson. The former Buffalo Bills running back, whose ex-wife and friend were found dead 20 years ago last Thursday, lost his Miami area home to foreclosure last summer. Yet, it took until now for the sale to be finally consummated! According to county records, the buyer who paid $513,200 for the 4,200-square-foot, four-bedroom crib is Global Rental E&P, a small real estate investment company based in Doral. “They buy houses, fix them and sell them,” said Arnaldo Velez, Gobal Rental’s attorney. And on paper, it seems Global Rental got a hell of deal.O.J.’s house, at 9450 SW 112th St., is thought to be worth more than $600,000.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht