O.J. Simpson severs all ties to South Florida
No longer has a place
Things are never easy when it comes to O.J. Simpson. The former Buffalo Bills running back, whose ex-wife and friend were found dead 20 years ago last Thursday, lost his Miami area home to foreclosure last summer. Yet, it took until now for the sale to be finally consummated! According to county records, the buyer who paid $513,200 for the 4,200-square-foot, four-bedroom crib is Global Rental E&P, a small real estate investment company based in Doral. “They buy houses, fix them and sell them,” said Arnaldo Velez, Gobal Rental’s attorney. And on paper, it seems Global Rental got a hell of deal.O.J.’s house, at 9450 SW 112th St., is thought to be worth more than $600,000.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party