Oceanaire Seafood Room
900 S. Miami Ave., Suite 111
Brickell, FL 33130
Break out the champagne to welcome this swanky new steakhouse-style seafood emporium to the Brickell area. It exudes retro elegance, from the cushy red leather booths to the bouncy swing music. Waiters in crisp whites are as well-trained as sailors. The daily-changing menu is most impressive for its vast selection of fresh oysters as well as more than a dozen fresh fish and shellfish. Standouts include shrimp de jonghe, simply grilled red grouper and seafood stew "a la Cubana." Dishes are a la carte, leaving diners to fill out their plates with pricey and mostly very good sides. Desserts are hugely decadent, including a potent chocolate rum cake with a tower of dense freshly whipped cream and juicy berries.
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- North Miami's Great Harvest meets customers' kneads
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood
- 3 stars for Taperia Raca's fresh take on classic tapas in Miami
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette