Oceanaire launches delivery & extends happy hour in Brickell
Get your seafood to go
Get your seafood to go this season as Oceanaire launches delivery in Brickell. Get crab cakes, shrimp & grits (pictured) and soy glazed salmon delivered to your doorstep.The complete menu excluding raw seafood is available for delivery throughout the Brickell corridor with no delivery fee.
Feel like getting out? The Brickell restaurant is also extending its happy hour. Pop by Sunday through Friday from 4pm to close and feast on $8 crab cakes, $5 fish & chips, $6 specialty drinks, $5 wines by the glass and $4 draft beer. 900 S Miami Ave, 305-372-8862
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?