Oceanaire launches delivery & extends happy hour in Brickell
Get your seafood to go
Get your seafood to go this season as Oceanaire launches delivery in Brickell. Get crab cakes, shrimp & grits (pictured) and soy glazed salmon delivered to your doorstep.The complete menu excluding raw seafood is available for delivery throughout the Brickell corridor with no delivery fee.
Feel like getting out? The Brickell restaurant is also extending its happy hour. Pop by Sunday through Friday from 4pm to close and feast on $8 crab cakes, $5 fish & chips, $6 specialty drinks, $5 wines by the glass and $4 draft beer. 900 S Miami Ave, 305-372-8862
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel