Oasis Beach Club
Retreat to a private cabana at the Mandarin Oriental's new Oasis Beach Club
The Mandarin Oriental, Miami
Kick the beach up a notch this month as the Mandarin Oriental, Miami launches it Oasis Beach Club. The revamped area includes chaise lounges, cocoon daybeds, hammocks high tech cabanas and a dedicated kids area. Rent a cabana for a full or half day and enjoy a personal beach butler, bottled water, a fruit platter and access to a flat screen TV, mini fridge and iPad. Alternately, opt for a Family, Spa Serentiy SoBe Cabana package ($350 each(, including as assortment of games, cocktails (for parents), ice cream, iced tea, aromatherapy massage, champagne and/or sushi.
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package