Oak Tavern hosts Wynwood Brewing Company beer dinner June 18
Oak Tavern chef David Bracha & Wynwood Brewing Co.'s Luis Brignoni host a family-style dinner
Gather 'round the communal table Wednesday, June 18, as Oak Tavern chef David Bracha & Wynwood Brewing Co.'s Luis Brignoni host a family-style beer dinner.
The four-course feast features five beers and an eclectic menu featuring roasted oysters with bacon, smoked ricotta toast, BTM onion soup, "Caja China," and roasted goat. $50 per person, exclusive of tax & gratuity.
35 NE 40 St., Miami
Wednesday, June 18
$50 per person, exclusive of tax & gratuity
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef