Oak Tavern hosts Wynwood Brewing Company beer dinner June 18
Oak Tavern chef David Bracha & Wynwood Brewing Co.'s Luis Brignoni host a family-style dinner
35 NE 40 St., Miami
Wednesday, June 18
$50 per person, exclusive of tax & gratuity
Gather 'round the communal table Wednesday, June 18, as Oak Tavern chef David Bracha & Wynwood Brewing Co.'s Luis Brignoni host a family-style beer dinner.
The four-course feast features five beers and an eclectic menu featuring roasted oysters with bacon, smoked ricotta toast, BTM onion soup, "Caja China," and roasted goat. $50 per person, exclusive of tax & gratuity.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015