Oak Tavern does lunch starting Monday, December 10
David Bracha's menu will feature small plates, pizzas & snacks from the dinner menu, as well as salads, sandwiches lunchworthy large plates
Oak Tavern in the Design District is doing lunch starting Monday, December 10. Here's a sampling of their menu:
House smoked turkey sandwich served on country bread with Gruyere, cranberry and pear chutney
Oak Tavern’s pan bagnat – with tuna conserva, heirloom tomatos, cucumbers, tapendade, hard boiled egg, rouille and arugula on a baguette
Grass fed cheeseburger with house cut fries and the option to add house made maple bacon, foie gras, fried egg, or all of the above.
Bahn mi – pork belly, foie gras, chiles and “kewpie” on toasted baguette
Sea scallop and spinach salad with apple, cherries, smoked pecans, and bacon molasses dressing
Fried fish salad, made with local farmstead greens, cucumber, Heirloom tomatoes, chiles, lime, and “Red Boat” fish sauce
Roasted chanterelles served with shallots, fava beans, peas and Virginia ham and topped with a poached egg and house made smoked chicken sausage
Crispy skin yellowtail snapper served with an avocado heirloom tomato salad and hand-cut noodles and braised lamb ribs.
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale