Oak Tavern does lunch starting Monday, December 10
David Bracha's menu will feature small plates, pizzas & snacks from the dinner menu, as well as salads, sandwiches lunchworthy large plates
Oak Tavern in the Design District is doing lunch starting Monday, December 10. Here's a sampling of their menu:
House smoked turkey sandwich served on country bread with Gruyere, cranberry and pear chutney
Oak Tavern’s pan bagnat – with tuna conserva, heirloom tomatos, cucumbers, tapendade, hard boiled egg, rouille and arugula on a baguette
Grass fed cheeseburger with house cut fries and the option to add house made maple bacon, foie gras, fried egg, or all of the above.
Bahn mi – pork belly, foie gras, chiles and “kewpie” on toasted baguette
Sea scallop and spinach salad with apple, cherries, smoked pecans, and bacon molasses dressing
Fried fish salad, made with local farmstead greens, cucumber, Heirloom tomatoes, chiles, lime, and “Red Boat” fish sauce
Roasted chanterelles served with shallots, fava beans, peas and Virginia ham and topped with a poached egg and house made smoked chicken sausage
Crispy skin yellowtail snapper served with an avocado heirloom tomato salad and hand-cut noodles and braised lamb ribs.
11:30 am to 3 pm
35 NE 40th Street
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years