Oak Tavern does lunch starting Monday, December 10
David Bracha's menu will feature small plates, pizzas & snacks from the dinner menu, as well as salads, sandwiches lunchworthy large plates
Oak Tavern in the Design District is doing lunch starting Monday, December 10. Here's a sampling of their menu:
House smoked turkey sandwich served on country bread with Gruyere, cranberry and pear chutney
Oak Tavern’s pan bagnat – with tuna conserva, heirloom tomatos, cucumbers, tapendade, hard boiled egg, rouille and arugula on a baguette
Grass fed cheeseburger with house cut fries and the option to add house made maple bacon, foie gras, fried egg, or all of the above.
Bahn mi – pork belly, foie gras, chiles and “kewpie” on toasted baguette
Sea scallop and spinach salad with apple, cherries, smoked pecans, and bacon molasses dressing
Fried fish salad, made with local farmstead greens, cucumber, Heirloom tomatoes, chiles, lime, and “Red Boat” fish sauce
Roasted chanterelles served with shallots, fava beans, peas and Virginia ham and topped with a poached egg and house made smoked chicken sausage
Crispy skin yellowtail snapper served with an avocado heirloom tomato salad and hand-cut noodles and braised lamb ribs.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!