Oak Tavern does lunch starting Monday, December 10
David Bracha's menu will feature small plates, pizzas & snacks from the dinner menu, as well as salads, sandwiches lunchworthy large plates
Oak Tavern in the Design District is doing lunch starting Monday, December 10. Here's a sampling of their menu:
House smoked turkey sandwich served on country bread with Gruyere, cranberry and pear chutney
Oak Tavern’s pan bagnat – with tuna conserva, heirloom tomatos, cucumbers, tapendade, hard boiled egg, rouille and arugula on a baguette
Grass fed cheeseburger with house cut fries and the option to add house made maple bacon, foie gras, fried egg, or all of the above.
Bahn mi – pork belly, foie gras, chiles and “kewpie” on toasted baguette
Sea scallop and spinach salad with apple, cherries, smoked pecans, and bacon molasses dressing
Fried fish salad, made with local farmstead greens, cucumber, Heirloom tomatoes, chiles, lime, and “Red Boat” fish sauce
Roasted chanterelles served with shallots, fava beans, peas and Virginia ham and topped with a poached egg and house made smoked chicken sausage
Crispy skin yellowtail snapper served with an avocado heirloom tomato salad and hand-cut noodles and braised lamb ribs.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton