Oak Tavern does lunch starting Monday, December 10
David Bracha's menu will feature small plates, pizzas & snacks from the dinner menu, as well as salads, sandwiches lunchworthy large plates
Oak Tavern in the Design District is doing lunch starting Monday, December 10. Here's a sampling of their menu:
House smoked turkey sandwich served on country bread with Gruyere, cranberry and pear chutney
Oak Tavern’s pan bagnat – with tuna conserva, heirloom tomatos, cucumbers, tapendade, hard boiled egg, rouille and arugula on a baguette
Grass fed cheeseburger with house cut fries and the option to add house made maple bacon, foie gras, fried egg, or all of the above.
Bahn mi – pork belly, foie gras, chiles and “kewpie” on toasted baguette
Sea scallop and spinach salad with apple, cherries, smoked pecans, and bacon molasses dressing
Fried fish salad, made with local farmstead greens, cucumber, Heirloom tomatoes, chiles, lime, and “Red Boat” fish sauce
Roasted chanterelles served with shallots, fava beans, peas and Virginia ham and topped with a poached egg and house made smoked chicken sausage
Crispy skin yellowtail snapper served with an avocado heirloom tomato salad and hand-cut noodles and braised lamb ribs.
11:30 am to 3 pm
35 NE 40th Street
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: 4-star Plant Food and Wine tops 2016's best-reviewed restaurants