Oak Tavern debuts food & wine pairing and late-night pizza menus
Eat & drink globally as Oak Tavern rolls out Tuesday night tasting menu
Oak Tavern Miami
35 NE 40 St, Miami
Treat yourself to a dining adventure as Oak Tavern debuts a weekly globetrotting tasting menu.
The Tuesday night "AOC" (Appellation D'Origine Controlee) menu is available from 6-10:30pm and features a plate and wine pairing for $25.
Each week features a different region. August schedule:
August 12: Los Carneros, California
Hamachi, melon, ice wine with 2009 Screenplay, Carneros, CA
Wild salmon, chanterelle ragout, hibiscus chutney with 2009 Pinot Noir, Reynolds Family Winery, Carneros, CA
Aug 19: Piedmonte, Italy
Ravioli, organic egg, parmesan, shaved truffle with 2012 Gave Di Gavi, Pallavicini, Piemonte, Italy
Porchetta Di Testa, focaccia, lardo with 2012 Nebbiolo, Guilo Grasso, Piemonte, Italy
Aug 26: Loire Valley, France
Baked oysters, hollandaise, paddlefish caviar with 2011 Muscadet, Chateau L’Oiselniere Del La Ramee
Duck bacon, Brussels sprouts, cherry gastric with 2009 Chinon Charles Jouget, Loire Valley, France
Oak Tavern is also launching a late night wood oven pizza menu available Fridays and Saturdays from 11am-2am. Feast on $10 duck, cheese and other specialty pizzas.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?