Oak Tavern debuts food & wine pairing and late-night pizza menus
Eat & drink globally as Oak Tavern rolls out Tuesday night tasting menu
Treat yourself to a dining adventure as Oak Tavern debuts a weekly globetrotting tasting menu.
The Tuesday night "AOC" (Appellation D'Origine Controlee) menu is available from 6-10:30pm and features a plate and wine pairing for $25.
Each week features a different region. August schedule:
August 12: Los Carneros, California
Hamachi, melon, ice wine with 2009 Screenplay, Carneros, CA
Wild salmon, chanterelle ragout, hibiscus chutney with 2009 Pinot Noir, Reynolds Family Winery, Carneros, CA
Aug 19: Piedmonte, Italy
Ravioli, organic egg, parmesan, shaved truffle with 2012 Gave Di Gavi, Pallavicini, Piemonte, Italy
Porchetta Di Testa, focaccia, lardo with 2012 Nebbiolo, Guilo Grasso, Piemonte, Italy
Aug 26: Loire Valley, France
Baked oysters, hollandaise, paddlefish caviar with 2011 Muscadet, Chateau L’Oiselniere Del La Ramee
Duck bacon, Brussels sprouts, cherry gastric with 2009 Chinon Charles Jouget, Loire Valley, France
Oak Tavern is also launching a late night wood oven pizza menu available Fridays and Saturdays from 11am-2am. Feast on $10 duck, cheese and other specialty pizzas.
Oak Tavern Miami
35 NE 40 St, Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week