NYC Italian spot Serafina opening at Dream South Beach
Northern Italian and over 24 pizzas served at Serafina Dream South Beach
Yet another NYC restaurant is migrating south via Vittorio Assaf's and Fabio Granato's Northern Italian restaurant Serafina, taking up residency in the space formerly known as Geoffrey Zakarian's Tudor House at the Dream South Beach soon.
Chef Marco Zuccala’s menu includes, among other things, Carpaccio Di Filetto con Salsa di Tartufi Neri, thin sliced prime filet mignon with warm black truffle sauce and boiled potatoes; Tartare di Sofia, a selection of tuna and salmon marinated in a special sauce, "the Italian way"; Lobster Carpaccio, thin slices of lobster with chopped baby arugula, corn and hearts of palm; 24 kinds of pizzas including Tartufo Nero with robiola, fontina and truffle cheese, truffle oil and sliced black truffles; and homemade pastas such as Paglia & Fieno, homemade fettuccine with light tomato sauce, basil, Parmigiano and a touch of cream; and Raviolli ai Porcini, homemade ravioli filled and sautéed with fresh porcini mushrooms. Serafina will also serve breakfast, lunch and cocktails.
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant