NYC Italian spot Serafina opening at Dream South Beach
Northern Italian and over 24 pizzas served at Serafina Dream South Beach
Yet another NYC restaurant is migrating south via Vittorio Assaf's and Fabio Granato's Northern Italian restaurant Serafina, taking up residency in the space formerly known as Geoffrey Zakarian's Tudor House at the Dream South Beach soon.
Chef Marco Zuccala’s menu includes, among other things, Carpaccio Di Filetto con Salsa di Tartufi Neri, thin sliced prime filet mignon with warm black truffle sauce and boiled potatoes; Tartare di Sofia, a selection of tuna and salmon marinated in a special sauce, "the Italian way"; Lobster Carpaccio, thin slices of lobster with chopped baby arugula, corn and hearts of palm; 24 kinds of pizzas including Tartufo Nero with robiola, fontina and truffle cheese, truffle oil and sliced black truffles; and homemade pastas such as Paglia & Fieno, homemade fettuccine with light tomato sauce, basil, Parmigiano and a touch of cream; and Raviolli ai Porcini, homemade ravioli filled and sautéed with fresh porcini mushrooms. Serafina will also serve breakfast, lunch and cocktails.
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March