NYC Italian spot Serafina opening at Dream South Beach
Northern Italian and over 24 pizzas served at Serafina Dream South Beach
Yet another NYC restaurant is migrating south via Vittorio Assaf's and Fabio Granato's Northern Italian restaurant Serafina, taking up residency in the space formerly known as Geoffrey Zakarian's Tudor House at the Dream South Beach soon.
Chef Marco Zuccala’s menu includes, among other things, Carpaccio Di Filetto con Salsa di Tartufi Neri, thin sliced prime filet mignon with warm black truffle sauce and boiled potatoes; Tartare di Sofia, a selection of tuna and salmon marinated in a special sauce, "the Italian way"; Lobster Carpaccio, thin slices of lobster with chopped baby arugula, corn and hearts of palm; 24 kinds of pizzas including Tartufo Nero with robiola, fontina and truffle cheese, truffle oil and sliced black truffles; and homemade pastas such as Paglia & Fieno, homemade fettuccine with light tomato sauce, basil, Parmigiano and a touch of cream; and Raviolli ai Porcini, homemade ravioli filled and sautéed with fresh porcini mushrooms. Serafina will also serve breakfast, lunch and cocktails.
1111 Collins Ave.
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years
- Big name chefs heading to Hyde Beach on September 22 for Hunger Action Month
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down