NYC Italian spot Serafina opening at Dream South Beach
Northern Italian and over 24 pizzas served at Serafina Dream South Beach
Yet another NYC restaurant is migrating south via Vittorio Assaf's and Fabio Granato's Northern Italian restaurant Serafina, taking up residency in the space formerly known as Geoffrey Zakarian's Tudor House at the Dream South Beach soon.
Chef Marco Zuccala’s menu includes, among other things, Carpaccio Di Filetto con Salsa di Tartufi Neri, thin sliced prime filet mignon with warm black truffle sauce and boiled potatoes; Tartare di Sofia, a selection of tuna and salmon marinated in a special sauce, "the Italian way"; Lobster Carpaccio, thin slices of lobster with chopped baby arugula, corn and hearts of palm; 24 kinds of pizzas including Tartufo Nero with robiola, fontina and truffle cheese, truffle oil and sliced black truffles; and homemade pastas such as Paglia & Fieno, homemade fettuccine with light tomato sauce, basil, Parmigiano and a touch of cream; and Raviolli ai Porcini, homemade ravioli filled and sautéed with fresh porcini mushrooms. Serafina will also serve breakfast, lunch and cocktails.
- Doré South Beach and another place is closed
- Macchialina's Michael Pirolo presents Pirolo's Panino Pop-Up, June 4-Aug 31
- Fried chicken tacos & tequila ice pops at Huahua’s Taqueria, opening mid-June on Lincoln Road
- BondSt sushi at The Townhouse closing Sunday to make way for high end, European-style pub
- Zuma launches $wanky Summer Saturday brunch on June 1
- Ms. Cheezious giving away free food & swag today in The Hangover Part III promo
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10