NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
NYC-based hospitality placement agency opens in Miami
Those of us in the media and on social media know that most chefs in Miami have publicists. But soon enough we may be hearing "call my agent," as the Chef Agency, a New York-based hospitality placement agency, has expanded to Miami Beach, setting up shop at the 1111 Lincoln Road building. Why? Well, the agency says that "Miami's food and beverage scene has seen a resurgency in recent years, and the Chef Agency is uniquely positioned to capitalize on this incredible high-end growth."
Most recently, the agency facilitated the placement of Christopher Lee as Executive Chef of The Forge. They also placed executive sous-chefs at Cavalli and Dolce at The Gale. Their other clients include Jose Andres, among other recognizable resto names.
Michael Hewitt, Chief Recruiting Officer for the Chef Agency says “We are thrilled with our involvement in the Miami market place. New world-class hospitality projects are slated for Downtown, The Design District, and Miami Beach and we are excited to be a part of it."
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai
- Morimoto closing Sept. 30 in South Beach
- For the first time, a woman runs the kitchen at The Forge in Miami Beach
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami