NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
NYC-based hospitality placement agency opens in Miami
Those of us in the media and on social media know that most chefs in Miami have publicists. But soon enough we may be hearing "call my agent," as the Chef Agency, a New York-based hospitality placement agency, has expanded to Miami Beach, setting up shop at the 1111 Lincoln Road building. Why? Well, the agency says that "Miami's food and beverage scene has seen a resurgency in recent years, and the Chef Agency is uniquely positioned to capitalize on this incredible high-end growth."
Most recently, the agency facilitated the placement of Christopher Lee as Executive Chef of The Forge. They also placed executive sous-chefs at Cavalli and Dolce at The Gale. Their other clients include Jose Andres, among other recognizable resto names.
Michael Hewitt, Chief Recruiting Officer for the Chef Agency says “We are thrilled with our involvement in the Miami market place. New world-class hospitality projects are slated for Downtown, The Design District, and Miami Beach and we are excited to be a part of it."
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress