NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
NYC-based hospitality placement agency opens in Miami
Those of us in the media and on social media know that most chefs in Miami have publicists. But soon enough we may be hearing "call my agent," as the Chef Agency, a New York-based hospitality placement agency, has expanded to Miami Beach, setting up shop at the 1111 Lincoln Road building. Why? Well, the agency says that "Miami's food and beverage scene has seen a resurgency in recent years, and the Chef Agency is uniquely positioned to capitalize on this incredible high-end growth."
Most recently, the agency facilitated the placement of Christopher Lee as Executive Chef of The Forge. They also placed executive sous-chefs at Cavalli and Dolce at The Gale. Their other clients include Jose Andres, among other recognizable resto names.
Michael Hewitt, Chief Recruiting Officer for the Chef Agency says “We are thrilled with our involvement in the Miami market place. New world-class hospitality projects are slated for Downtown, The Design District, and Miami Beach and we are excited to be a part of it."
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March