By the Numbers: E11EVEN Miami, the city's first 24-hour club
A sneak peak at the new E11EVEN Miami in downtown
E11EVEN Miami, 29 NE 11th St., Miami; 11miami.com.
Grand Opening Weekend: Feb. 7 - 9, 2014
Valet parking is $8 for 12 hours and $12 for 12 hours. VIP parking is $20. Self-parking is $10 for 12 hours.
Hundreds of curious Miamians attended the soft opening of E11EVEN last night. Some of the who's who of the city knew what to expect, while others were surprised to find themselves inside a bonafide strip club. Make no mistake, E11EVEN is not a dive. The design and decor of the new building is chic and top-of-the-line. The massive venue, in the former Gold Rush location in downtown Miami, opens to the public on Friday, Feb. 7 and will remain open indefinitely.
Get to know you're new 24-hour spot, the first of its kind in Miami.
How many stages: 2 stages
How many private rooms: 32
How many dancers: 107 last night
How many bars: 4 bars
How many floors: 2 levels inside. Third level is the rooftop restaurant, "Touché."
How many square feet: 25,000 square feet
How much did it cost to build: $44 million
How long did it take to build from groundbreaking to opening? Less than 11 months
How many doormen: 28 floor hosts
How many kinds of Champagne: 36 Champagne selections (and 52 bottled wine selections)
How many employees: 252
- Paul Kalkbrenner makes his U.S. debut at Ultra
- Damian Lazarus is ready to Get Lost
- CD Review: Ultra Music Festival Compilation 2014
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Velvet Underground: The World Golf Championships hits Doral, MO Bar + Lounge opens at the Mandarin Oriental with cocktails by Angelo Vieira, OTC's Jacob Anaya cooks up a feast with Wynwood Brewing Co., and the Oscars of drag at Score
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 7 - 9
- Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH