By the Numbers: E11EVEN Miami, the city's first 24-hour club
A sneak peak at the new E11EVEN Miami in downtown
E11EVEN Miami, 29 NE 11th St., Miami; 11miami.com.
Grand Opening Weekend: Feb. 7 - 9, 2014
Valet parking is $8 for 12 hours and $12 for 12 hours. VIP parking is $20. Self-parking is $10 for 12 hours.
Hundreds of curious Miamians attended the soft opening of E11EVEN last night. Some of the who's who of the city knew what to expect, while others were surprised to find themselves inside a bonafide strip club. Make no mistake, E11EVEN is not a dive. The design and decor of the new building is chic and top-of-the-line. The massive venue, in the former Gold Rush location in downtown Miami, opens to the public on Friday, Feb. 7 and will remain open indefinitely.
Get to know you're new 24-hour spot, the first of its kind in Miami.
How many stages: 2 stages
How many private rooms: 32
How many dancers: 107 last night
How many bars: 4 bars
How many floors: 2 levels inside. Third level is the rooftop restaurant, "Touché."
How many square feet: 25,000 square feet
How much did it cost to build: $44 million
How long did it take to build from groundbreaking to opening? Less than 11 months
How many doormen: 28 floor hosts
How many kinds of Champagne: 36 Champagne selections (and 52 bottled wine selections)
How many employees: 252
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014