Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
Naoe's sushi master Kevin Cory does lunch
Kevin Cory's much-anticipated follow-up to his exceptional Naoe sushi den is finally open at 661 Brickell Key Dr. N by Naoe features a communal table with a lunch menu specializing in natural Japanese cuisine. Open from noon Monday through Friday, N by Naoe asks guests to set aside an hour for their meals. The cost is $80 a person plus tax and tip. A few other stipulations: no children under 12; allergies to mushrooms, eggs, fish, shellfish, rice, raw, vinegar, alcohol, salt, sugar, legumes or gluten can not be accommodated. Any other requests must be cleared 10 days in advance. And reservations are accepted exlusively through OpenTable. While N is only open for one lunch seating Monday through Friday, Cory tells us he may open it up for a 2 p.m. seating and dinner eventually.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!