Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
Naoe's sushi master Kevin Cory does lunch
Kevin Cory's much-anticipated follow-up to his exceptional Naoe sushi den is finally open at 661 Brickell Key Dr. N by Naoe features a communal table with a lunch menu specializing in natural Japanese cuisine. Open from noon Monday through Friday, N by Naoe asks guests to set aside an hour for their meals. The cost is $80 a person plus tax and tip. A few other stipulations: no children under 12; allergies to mushrooms, eggs, fish, shellfish, rice, raw, vinegar, alcohol, salt, sugar, legumes or gluten can not be accommodated. Any other requests must be cleared 10 days in advance. And reservations are accepted exlusively through OpenTable. While N is only open for one lunch seating Monday through Friday, Cory tells us he may open it up for a 2 p.m. seating and dinner eventually.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto