Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
Naoe's sushi master Kevin Cory does lunch
Kevin Cory's much-anticipated follow-up to his exceptional Naoe sushi den is finally open at 661 Brickell Key Dr. N by Naoe features a communal table with a lunch menu specializing in natural Japanese cuisine. Open from noon Monday through Friday, N by Naoe asks guests to set aside an hour for their meals. The cost is $80 a person plus tax and tip. A few other stipulations: no children under 12; allergies to mushrooms, eggs, fish, shellfish, rice, raw, vinegar, alcohol, salt, sugar, legumes or gluten can not be accommodated. Any other requests must be cleared 10 days in advance. And reservations are accepted exlusively through OpenTable. While N is only open for one lunch seating Monday through Friday, Cory tells us he may open it up for a 2 p.m. seating and dinner eventually.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai