Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
Naoe's sushi master Kevin Cory does lunch
Kevin Cory's much-anticipated follow-up to his exceptional Naoe sushi den is finally open at 661 Brickell Key Dr. N by Naoe features a communal table with a lunch menu specializing in natural Japanese cuisine. Open from noon Monday through Friday, N by Naoe asks guests to set aside an hour for their meals. The cost is $80 a person plus tax and tip. A few other stipulations: no children under 12; allergies to mushrooms, eggs, fish, shellfish, rice, raw, vinegar, alcohol, salt, sugar, legumes or gluten can not be accommodated. Any other requests must be cleared 10 days in advance. And reservations are accepted exlusively through OpenTable. While N is only open for one lunch seating Monday through Friday, Cory tells us he may open it up for a 2 p.m. seating and dinner eventually.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton