Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
Naoe's sushi master Kevin Cory does lunch
Kevin Cory's much-anticipated follow-up to his exceptional Naoe sushi den is finally open at 661 Brickell Key Dr. N by Naoe features a communal table with a lunch menu specializing in natural Japanese cuisine. Open from noon Monday through Friday, N by Naoe asks guests to set aside an hour for their meals. The cost is $80 a person plus tax and tip. A few other stipulations: no children under 12; allergies to mushrooms, eggs, fish, shellfish, rice, raw, vinegar, alcohol, salt, sugar, legumes or gluten can not be accommodated. Any other requests must be cleared 10 days in advance. And reservations are accepted exlusively through OpenTable. While N is only open for one lunch seating Monday through Friday, Cory tells us he may open it up for a 2 p.m. seating and dinner eventually.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in