Now closed: Georgia's Union
Morgan's Southern sister has rested its soul (food)
1787 Purdy Ave.
After just 3 short months in business, Georgia's Union, the soul food spot brought to us by the people responsible for Morgans in Wynwood, has closed. The owners are said to be dedicating all their efforts to Morgan's. " We have decided to invest all of our energy and resources into Morgans and the Midtown and Miami District neighborhoods," owner Barclay Effs told us. "Morgans is a Miami institution and one that we are most proud and committed to both maintaing and expanding. Information on GU's former space and its use or new tenant , that will go there, if any, is not yet determined'
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run
- Morimoto South Beach introduces weekend brunch
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Sugar Factory American Brasserie to celebrate its Miami opening in June with Kylie Jenner