Novecento opening Aventura location in the fall
Argentine spot opening in ex Loehmann's Fashion Island
Joining Buffalo Wild Wings and Café Cita in the strip mall formerly known as Lohemann's Fashion Island and soon to be called Town Center Aventura is Argentine restaurant Novecento. It will be its third Miami location in addition to Brickell, Key Biscayne and, soon enough, Midtown Miami. “We’ve come a long way from a small yet well-loved coffee shop in SoHo – now a destination for great food and fun – but we’ve stayed true to the core elements that have built Novecento: great comfort food, drinks and music,” said Hector Rolotti, president and CEO of Novecento Group. “We are thrilled to be able to celebrate our 11th location with passionate fans in Aventura. Aventura’s diverse community makes it the ideal location for Novecento’s expansion in South Florida.”
18701 Biscayne Blvd.
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"