Novecento opening Aventura location in the fall
Argentine spot opening in ex Loehmann's Fashion Island
Joining Buffalo Wild Wings and Café Cita in the strip mall formerly known as Lohemann's Fashion Island and soon to be called Town Center Aventura is Argentine restaurant Novecento. It will be its third Miami location in addition to Brickell, Key Biscayne and, soon enough, Midtown Miami. “We’ve come a long way from a small yet well-loved coffee shop in SoHo – now a destination for great food and fun – but we’ve stayed true to the core elements that have built Novecento: great comfort food, drinks and music,” said Hector Rolotti, president and CEO of Novecento Group. “We are thrilled to be able to celebrate our 11th location with passionate fans in Aventura. Aventura’s diverse community makes it the ideal location for Novecento’s expansion in South Florida.”
18701 Biscayne Blvd.
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"