Notorious P.I.G.! Stellar lineup at Chef Jeremiah's porkcentric pow wow Nov. 24 at GAB Studio
Pig Is Good
Before the Cochon 555 decided to make its way down to our parts, Chef Jeremiah was already proselytizing pig parts via his porkcentric P.I.G., which stands for Pork Is Good. On Sunday, November 24, Jeremiah will throw down his fourth installment at Wynwood's GAB Studio featuring a stellar line up of chefs all serving their own creative plates utilizing the pigalicious protein. Says Jeremiah, "The event will be laid back on the vibes, great food, killer music and cheap booze." How can you resist that? VIP ticket holders get in at 3 p.m. Those tickets are $50, which include early entry, "first crack at all the food," mixologist cocktail bar, Gravity beer brews, and Vero water. General admission entry is at 7 p.m. and may be free because, at that point, there probably won't even be scraps left in that pen. As for the lineup:
Jeremiah Bullfrog (gastroPod) Aaron Brooks (Four Seasons) Giorgio Rapicavoli (Eating House) Conor Hanlon (The Dutch) Bradley Kilgore (J&G Grill) Antonio Bachour (St Regis)
225 NW 26th St.
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants