Notorious P.I.G.! Stellar lineup at Chef Jeremiah's porkcentric pow wow Nov. 24 at GAB Studio
Pig Is Good
Before the Cochon 555 decided to make its way down to our parts, Chef Jeremiah was already proselytizing pig parts via his porkcentric P.I.G., which stands for Pork Is Good. On Sunday, November 24, Jeremiah will throw down his fourth installment at Wynwood's GAB Studio featuring a stellar line up of chefs all serving their own creative plates utilizing the pigalicious protein. Says Jeremiah, "The event will be laid back on the vibes, great food, killer music and cheap booze." How can you resist that? VIP ticket holders get in at 3 p.m. Those tickets are $50, which include early entry, "first crack at all the food," mixologist cocktail bar, Gravity beer brews, and Vero water. General admission entry is at 7 p.m. and may be free because, at that point, there probably won't even be scraps left in that pen. As for the lineup:
Jeremiah Bullfrog (gastroPod) Aaron Brooks (Four Seasons) Giorgio Rapicavoli (Eating House) Conor Hanlon (The Dutch) Bradley Kilgore (J&G Grill) Antonio Bachour (St Regis)
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami