Nothing to be Guilty for
Jennifer Lopez is loving it
Nothing to feel guilty about for picking up a bottle of Gucci's latest sumptuous scent, Guilty. Think floral with a hint of hedonism. Your nose begins its journey, picking up a mandarin rush, then moves onto pepper (no sneezing, though). Middle notes include lilac and geranium laced with peach. It's all Jennifer Lopez spritzes these days around the American Idol set. Well, she is the spokeswoman. How could you forget that ad with her and the kiddies Max and Emme?
That ad was actually for Gucci's new line of kids' clothing.
Lopez told Ellen DeGeneres she did so because there was a strong charity connection, not because Emme and Max were wanting a piece of the spotlight.
"No. Actually, Frida Giannini from Gucci said she was going to launch the Gucci's kids line, and they were going to do it in conjunction with a big donation, and they were going to do it with [the United Nations' children's charity UNICEF and would we do it?" she told Ellen.
OK so she's not that much of a diva mom.
$55 for a cute purse spray to $95, at department store counters.
On Our Radar
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert
- Teen Mom 2 star gets plastic surgery in Miami
- Take a class with a dancing pro