Nothing to be Guilty for
Jennifer Lopez is loving it
Nothing to feel guilty about for picking up a bottle of Gucci's latest sumptuous scent, Guilty. Think floral with a hint of hedonism. Your nose begins its journey, picking up a mandarin rush, then moves onto pepper (no sneezing, though). Middle notes include lilac and geranium laced with peach. It's all Jennifer Lopez spritzes these days around the American Idol set. Well, she is the spokeswoman. How could you forget that ad with her and the kiddies Max and Emme?
That ad was actually for Gucci's new line of kids' clothing.
Lopez told Ellen DeGeneres she did so because there was a strong charity connection, not because Emme and Max were wanting a piece of the spotlight.
"No. Actually, Frida Giannini from Gucci said she was going to launch the Gucci's kids line, and they were going to do it in conjunction with a big donation, and they were going to do it with [the United Nations' children's charity UNICEF and would we do it?" she told Ellen.
OK so she's not that much of a diva mom.
$55 for a cute purse spray to $95, at department store counters.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz