Nothing to be Guilty for
Jennifer Lopez is loving it
Nothing to feel guilty about for picking up a bottle of Gucci's latest sumptuous scent, Guilty. Think floral with a hint of hedonism. Your nose begins its journey, picking up a mandarin rush, then moves onto pepper (no sneezing, though). Middle notes include lilac and geranium laced with peach. It's all Jennifer Lopez spritzes these days around the American Idol set. Well, she is the spokeswoman. How could you forget that ad with her and the kiddies Max and Emme?
That ad was actually for Gucci's new line of kids' clothing.
Lopez told Ellen DeGeneres she did so because there was a strong charity connection, not because Emme and Max were wanting a piece of the spotlight.
"No. Actually, Frida Giannini from Gucci said she was going to launch the Gucci's kids line, and they were going to do it in conjunction with a big donation, and they were going to do it with [the United Nations' children's charity UNICEF and would we do it?" she told Ellen.
OK so she's not that much of a diva mom.
$55 for a cute purse spray to $95, at department store counters.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails