Nothing to be Guilty for
Jennifer Lopez is loving it
Nothing to feel guilty about for picking up a bottle of Gucci's latest sumptuous scent, Guilty. Think floral with a hint of hedonism. Your nose begins its journey, picking up a mandarin rush, then moves onto pepper (no sneezing, though). Middle notes include lilac and geranium laced with peach. It's all Jennifer Lopez spritzes these days around the American Idol set. Well, she is the spokeswoman. How could you forget that ad with her and the kiddies Max and Emme?
That ad was actually for Gucci's new line of kids' clothing.
Lopez told Ellen DeGeneres she did so because there was a strong charity connection, not because Emme and Max were wanting a piece of the spotlight.
"No. Actually, Frida Giannini from Gucci said she was going to launch the Gucci's kids line, and they were going to do it in conjunction with a big donation, and they were going to do it with [the United Nations' children's charity UNICEF and would we do it?" she told Ellen.
OK so she's not that much of a diva mom.
$55 for a cute purse spray to $95, at department store counters.
On Our Radar
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out