Noire Miami's Pre-Valentine's Day and First Friday events to do this weekend in South Florida
Whether you already have a Valentine or plan on buying yourself your own bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates, there’s no reason to stay home this weekend.
It's better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all...or at least that's how the saying goes. Why wait until February 14th when you can check out these pre-Valentine’s Day and First Friday events to get you in the mood for love. Also check out our Valentine’s Day Guide and Cupid’s picks at Miami.com/cupid.
Fridays at Bass: Beats After Sunset
Friday, Feb 7 (every first Friday), 8pm - 11pm - Bass Museum of Art, 2100 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Art + music happy hour series held the first Friday of every month. Enjoy the current exhibition, TIME, the sounds of DJ JL Trax, and complementary specialty cocktails by Reyka Vodka for guests 21 and over. Free for Bass members and $10 for non-members. After-party will be held at do not sit offering free admission, complimentary drinks from 11pm to midnight.
For info: (305) 673-7530, ext. 1001 or visit www.bassmuseum.org.
Miami Skyline Happy Hour
Friday, Feb 7 (every Friday), 5pm - 11pm - Finnegan’s River, 401 SW 3rd Ave, Miami
No cover and 2-for-1 drinks and $5 appetizers until 8pm. For info or RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music by: DJ Top Feelin
Miami First Fridays Gallery Night
Friday, Feb 7 (every first Friday), 6pm - 10pm - McCormick Place Miami, 111 SW 3rd St, Miami
McCormick Place will open its artist studios on the penthouse floor and host the menswear company, Indochino, in the 1st floor gallery.
2nd Annual Red Velvet Valentine’s Affair
Saturday, Feb 8, 8pm - 2:30am - Juana M. Brickell, 923 Brickell Ave
Hosted by Legacy, Zing, Lions & Kittens, Trunque, and Tony Major Events. Find a Valentine or bring your Valentine and enjoy dinner, dancing, and an elegant social evening. Red attire strongly encouraged.
Cover $20 and dinner reservations available by calling (215) 206-1875.
My Valentine: A Pampering Event
Saturday, Feb 8, 2pm - 6pm - C&I Studies, 541 NW 1st Ave, Ft. Lauderdale
A pampering event exclusively for women with complimentary photo shoot, 15 minute massage, goodie bag, wine, martinis, scrumptious desserts and delectable appetizers.
Tickets $35 and must be purchased online at Nourise-Events.com.
- Norwegian Escape debuts with blazing performance by Pitbull aka Mr. 305
- Cadillac features 2015 Cadillac ATS model at Road to Table Culinary Experience at Michael’s Genuine
- The City of Miami Gardens presents a foodies’ paradise at inaugural Miami Gardens Wine & Food Experience
- Five tips to prepare you for Diner en Blanc Miami on Saturday, November 14, 2015
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Afropolitan Miami, Art of Transformation Opening Reception, and more
- 4th Annual Beach Road Trip weekend heads to the Florida Keys
- 2015 Caribe Arts Fest - A Celebration of Caribbean Art, Music, and Film
- Sean “Diddy” Combs Receives Keys to the City of Miami Beach, Honored with "REVOLT Music Conference Day" designation
- 3rd Annual South Beach Seafood Festival October 21-24, 2015
- Diddy's 2nd Annual REVOLT Music Conference Takes Over Miami