Noire Miami on the Scene: Remy Rendezvous in the Magic City
Nothing says Magic City more than sipping on Remy Martin V cocktails while cruising on a luxury mega yacht.
Remy Martin V hosted the Remy Rendezvous experience on the Seafair Megayacht in Miami with the who's who of Miami nightlife sipping Remy Martin V eau-de-vie cocktails and dancing to music by DJ EFeezy and Saxophonist Jon Saxx.
Mixologists and guests also included music industry executives, tastemakers and socialites, and the top local promoters (SOS, Varsity, and Headliner) who are responsible for some of hottest parties on South Beach. The Who’s Who included:
- Pleasure P, Artist
- Ted Lucas, Founder/CEO of SlipNSlide Records
- Randy Mims, Lebron James’ manager
- Abebe Lewis, South Beach promoter
- Simply Jess, reputable female promoter
- Peter Bailey, Author
- Model Tammi Torres
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Sebastian Mikael at Ron Day Vu Day Party, Raheem Devaughn at Overtown Music Festival, and more
- Little Haiti's Caribbean Marketplace Reopens
- Headliner Market Group presents: Overtown Music Festival featuring Raheem Devaughn, Keke Wyatt, & more - FREE
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Biz Markie live, 4th of July pool parties, Live music events, First Fridays, and more
- Miami Soul giveaway: Two pairs of tickets to swim with the dolphins at Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Miami Under 40, After 5 Mixer, Black Caucus Reception, and more
- 'Think Like a Man, Too'
- Caribbean-American Heritage Month events around South Florida
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Anthony David live, Juneteenth Music Festival, Get Fit Miami, YPN Broward Speed Networking, Deltas After Dark, and more
- Miami Soul on the Scene: Girl's Beauty Suite - A Fibroid Awareness Event