Noire Miami's New Years Eve party guide to ring in 2014
If you're balling on a budget but looking for a good time, this New Years Eve guide will come in handy.
New Years Eve celebrations in Miami can be as simple as catching free fireworks along Ocean Drive and watching The Big Orange drop from Bayfront Park to dishing out upwards of at least $800 just to get in the door for the Robin Thicke party at Hyde Beach to $150,000 for the deluxe VIP table to party with Lil Wayne and friends at Cameo Nightclub. Somewhere in between is where us normal folk want to festivally ring in 2014 without breaking the bank and praying for a miracle on January 2nd.
So if you’re not headed to a house party with people that you actually know and want to ring in the new year with, then here’s a few events to consider. Noire Miami tries not to focus so much on club parties…but being that Miami is the party town that it is, this is the best that we could find. Of course, you can always head to any bar, hotel, or club and almost guarantee that they’ll be popping champagne bottles all night.
Jewel Miami 7th Annual NYE party
10pm until - Design Center of the Americas (DCOTA), 1855 Griffin Rd, Dania Beach
For the past 7 years, Jewel Miami has produced the ultimate new years experience from a mansion, penthouse, and the tallest building in Miami and now at DCOTA. Limited tickets for $75.00. Groups of 10 or more will receive a $5 discount. Tickets can be purchased at Jewelmiami.net. For info: (954) 651-1787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Years Eve Masquerade Party
10pm - 5am - LMNT Arts Miami, 59 NW 36th St
Hosted by 103.5 the Beat's Papa Keith with an open bar all night long.
Tickets are $75 and can be purchased at www.eventbrite.com/e/new-years-eve-masquerade-party-tickets-9668325221.
Jokes on the Beach presents J Anthony Brown
Doors open at 5pm for dinner; showtime at 9pm - Trio on the Bay, 1601 79th St Causeway
Tickets: $25 in advance; $35 at the door; VIP $45 group of six or more only. Advance tickets: jokesonthebeach.com
Groups of 6 or more will be VIP no line, special seating, and a free bottle of bubbly. Info: (786) 486-7217. Champagne toast and fireworks at midnight overlooking Biscayne Bay.
NYE Party Cruise on Resorts World Bimini
9pm - 6am - Port of Miami, 1015 N. America Way
Chill out with dinner, cocktails, non-stop casino action, a champagne toast at midnight overlooking fireworks in Bimini, Bahama, and continental breakfast as you sail back into Miami. Package starts at $149 per person; VIP pacakge $199 per person. Book at rwbimini.com.
Will Call Miami Prohibition Era New Year’s Eve Party
10pm - 700 NE 2nd Ave
Who can say no to free party with free drinks? All guests will receive a complimentary Aviation American gin cocktail and a glass of Champagne to ring in the New Year.
Afrojack + Pharell NYE Party
9pm - 2am - Fountainbleu Hotel Poolside, 4441 Collins Ave
Premium open bar and champagne toast 9pm - midnight. Tickets $275; Info: Fountainbleu.com
Lil Wayne NYE Celebration
9pm - 5am, Cameo Nightclub, 1445 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Enjoy an open bar until midnight and complimentary midnight toast. General Admission tickets start at $150 with discounted tickets for the ladies starting at $50. Tickets: www.wantickets.com
French Montana NYE Celebration
9pm until - Bamboo, 550 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Open champagne bar, complimentary buffet, and midnight toast. Tickets: $50+ via wantickets.com
- Miami Soul 2016 Black History Month events and celebrations around South Florida
- Miami Soul: Florida Memorial University's Homecoming lineup featuring T.I. in concert, tailgating, and more
- Miami International Boat Show celebrates 75th Anniversary bigger & better February 11-15
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Live jazz, beer tastings, and other things to do in South Florida Jan 28 - Jan 31
- GastroWars Knife-Fight Competition & Craft Beer Pairings
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day celebration events and Day of Service projects throughout South Florida
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Zo's Winter Groove, Big Night in Little Haiti, Wine & Reggae Festival and more
- Florida Grand Opera debuts rarely-performed opera, Bellini’s Norma
- iPic Theaters opens in North Miami Beach for luxury movie going experience
- Funk Fest kicks off the New Year with live performances by Fantasia, New Edition, Doug E. Fresh and more