Noire Miami launch party in South Beach
Black Miami now has a place to call home
2/20/2013It's official. Noire Miami has arrived. On Monday, Miami.com celebrated the launch of its new channel at Room Service in Miami Beach (929 Washington Ave.). The party was hosted by Noire Miami editor's Rochelle Oliver and print partner Dexter Bridgeman. Miami.com editor, Fred Gonzalez, was also in attendance.
Libations were provided by Moet and Hennessy. Scroll down to see photos taken by Teekay.
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Tis the season for holiday parties
- Miami Soul on the Scene: Diner En Blanc Miami Debut
- Miami Soul on the Scene: Remy Rendezvous Art Basel yacht party
- Miami Soul Ultimate Black Basel Guide - Part 2: The party guide for Art Basel 2014
- Miami Soul Ultimate Black Basel Guide - Part 1: Soul Basel, Art Africa, Fusion MIA, and more at Art Basel 2014
- Miami Soul: Ultra chic pop-up dining, Diner en Blanc, makes Miami debut
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Miami Reggae Fest, The Reggae Social, and more events
- 3rd Annual Art of Transformation: A series of artistic events celebrating the revitalization of Opa-locka
- Miami Soul on the Scene: Oprah's The Life You Want weekend & Covergirl Breakfast Power Meetup
- Emeline Michel holds benefit concert to benefit school in Haiti