Noire Miami launch party in South Beach
Black Miami now has a place to call home
2/20/2013It's official. Noire Miami has arrived. On Monday, Miami.com celebrated the launch of its new channel at Room Service in Miami Beach (929 Washington Ave.). The party was hosted by Noire Miami editor's Rochelle Oliver and print partner Dexter Bridgeman. Miami.com editor, Fred Gonzalez, was also in attendance.
Libations were provided by Moet and Hennessy. Scroll down to see photos taken by Teekay.
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Sebastian Mikael at Ron Day Vu Day Party, Raheem Devaughn at Overtown Music Festival, and more
- Little Haiti's Caribbean Marketplace Reopens
- Headliner Market Group presents: Overtown Music Festival featuring Raheem Devaughn, Keke Wyatt, & more - FREE
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Biz Markie live, 4th of July pool parties, Live music events, First Fridays, and more
- Miami Soul giveaway: Two pairs of tickets to swim with the dolphins at Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Miami Under 40, After 5 Mixer, Black Caucus Reception, and more
- 'Think Like a Man, Too'
- Caribbean-American Heritage Month events around South Florida
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Anthony David live, Juneteenth Music Festival, Get Fit Miami, YPN Broward Speed Networking, Deltas After Dark, and more
- Miami Soul on the Scene: Girl's Beauty Suite - A Fibroid Awareness Event