Noire Miami launch party in South Beach
Black Miami now has a place to call home
2/20/2013It's official. Noire Miami has arrived. On Monday, Miami.com celebrated the launch of its new channel at Room Service in Miami Beach (929 Washington Ave.). The party was hosted by Noire Miami editor's Rochelle Oliver and print partner Dexter Bridgeman. Miami.com editor, Fred Gonzalez, was also in attendance.
Libations were provided by Moet and Hennessy. Scroll down to see photos taken by Teekay.
- Noire Miami's Memorial Day party picks for the weekend
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Wendy Williams to visit Books and Books, Coral Gables
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest in Miami
- Little Haiti Catwalk: An Evening of Words and Art with Fashion Icon Donna Karan
- South Florida filmmakers fight to the finish, screenings to follow
- 50 most powerful African Americans in South Florida
- Erotically Speaking: Bohemia Room brings 11 years of poetry
- Noire Miami faves for South Beach Comedy Festival 2013
- Miami's Black Historical Institutions