Noire Miami launch party in South Beach
Black Miami now has a place to call home
2/20/2013It's official. Noire Miami has arrived. On Monday, Miami.com celebrated the launch of its new channel at Room Service in Miami Beach (929 Washington Ave.). The party was hosted by Noire Miami editor's Rochelle Oliver and print partner Dexter Bridgeman. Miami.com editor, Fred Gonzalez, was also in attendance.
Libations were provided by Moet and Hennessy. Scroll down to see photos taken by Teekay.
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Questlove spin session, Florida Derby fancy hat brunch, Spoken Soul, and more
- Miami Soul: Pre-Jazz in the Gardens weekend guide
- Miami Soul: R. Kelly, Toni Braxton, Maxwell, & Erykah Badu Headline 10th Annual Jazz in the Gardens
- Miami Soul Going Out Guide: Our Family Dinner, The Color Purple stage play, Redman & Talib Kweli live, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Women's Innovation Brunch, Carib Film Fest, Delta Sigma Theta Red Shoe Luncheon, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Ankara Miami African Fashion Week, Alvin Ailey Dance Theater, Big Night in Little Haiti, and more
- Techies, Innovators Converge in Miami for Black Tech Week February 23 - 28
- Miami Soul weekend guide: 9 Mile Music Festival, Jazz & Love Concert, Purvis Young Opening Reception, and more
- Miami Soul: Black History Month 2015 Celebrations around South Florida
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Super Bowl weekend fun