Noire Miami launch party in South Beach
Black Miami now has a place to call home
2/20/2013It's official. Noire Miami has arrived. On Monday, Miami.com celebrated the launch of its new channel at Room Service in Miami Beach (929 Washington Ave.). The party was hosted by Noire Miami editor's Rochelle Oliver and print partner Dexter Bridgeman. Miami.com editor, Fred Gonzalez, was also in attendance.
Libations were provided by Moet and Hennessy. Scroll down to see photos taken by Teekay.
- Miami Soul weekend guide: The Family Dinner II, Talib Kweli performing live, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: FAMU Rattler Reunion Weekend, South Florida Youth Summit, and more
- Five things to do this Labor Day Weekend: Miami Ques Day Party, RonDayVu Day Party and more
- Jeffrey Osborne, Bell Biv DeVoe to Headline Black Enterprise Golf & Tennis Challenge Labor Day Weekend
- Miami Soul Weekly Going Out Guide for things to do and where to go
- Miami Soul on the Scene: Estelle Paints the Town Red with Rosa Regale
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Distinguished Gentlemen event, Sundays at the Bay, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Big Night in Little Haiti, Soca Reggae Unity party, Soul Centric Miami, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Rakim performing live, Jamaica Independance party and more
- Miami Soul Travel Series: Luxury Travel Tips from Arabia Escapes