Lost photos of The Beatles and Rolling Stones on display during Art Basel week
“The Lost Beatles and the Lost Rolling Stones Photographs” take over The Betsy
Photography, and in particular historical photography, seems to be stealing the shows during Art Basel Miami Beach.
This one, at the Betsy Hotel, is what it says it is – previously unseen photos of the two great bands of the 1960s - The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Both black-and-white and in color, about 200 in all, from the years 1964-1966.
They come from the archive of the U.S. tour manager of both groups, Bob Bonis.
Opens on Dec. 3 at the Betsy Hotel, 1440 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; www.thebetsyhotel.com.
- Art Basel 2015 Sketch Book: 8 Artists to Watch
- Art Basel Weekend 2015: Events not to miss
- Bacardi and Swizz Beatz bring the baddest 3-day party to Art Basel 2015 with Alicia Keys and Wiz Khalifa
- Paint with a street artist, party with a rapper at the Basel House 2015 Miami.com Experience
- Edge Art Fair, a Burning Man inspired exhibit, debuts during Art Basel Week 2015
- Satellite Fairs during Art Basel Week 2015
- Basel bites: Where to eat during Miami Art Week
- Satellite fairs bring art beyond Art Basel
- A Curated Guide to Miami Art Week and Art Basel Miami Beach
- Art Basel Hotel Party Guide