Eberjey intimates opens its first retail store in South Miami.
Now here's a valid reason to get your panties in a bunch, Miami:
Eberjey, the intimates brand known for fun, flirty, flattering lingerie, loungewear and swimwear, is delighted to announce its first retail store this summer. Located in South Miami, the jewel-box of a shop features the crème de la crème of the Eberjey collections, along with sweetly-irresistible and exclusive selections from Eberjey Mini.
The store exudes Eberjey’s dreamy, joyful spirit both in décor and service, and is sure to be a must-stop destination for those seeking the chic, feel-good looks for which the brand is famous. Ali Mejia and Mariela Rovito, the company’s co-founders, say they are very excited and optimistic about Eberjey’s retail expansion and hope to delight each customer that comes through the door and provide her with unique and personalized customer service.
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa