Eberjey intimates opens its first retail store in South Miami.
Now here's a valid reason to get your panties in a bunch, Miami:
Eberjey, the intimates brand known for fun, flirty, flattering lingerie, loungewear and swimwear, is delighted to announce its first retail store this summer. Located in South Miami, the jewel-box of a shop features the crème de la crème of the Eberjey collections, along with sweetly-irresistible and exclusive selections from Eberjey Mini.
The store exudes Eberjey’s dreamy, joyful spirit both in décor and service, and is sure to be a must-stop destination for those seeking the chic, feel-good looks for which the brand is famous. Ali Mejia and Mariela Rovito, the company’s co-founders, say they are very excited and optimistic about Eberjey’s retail expansion and hope to delight each customer that comes through the door and provide her with unique and personalized customer service.
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood