Wet-N-Wild Weekend at Flamingo Gardens
Half price admission and splashy fun for the kids this weekend at South Florida's Flamingo Gardens.
Beat the heat at Flamingo Gardens' Wet-n-Wild Weekend with bounce houses, waterslides, water games and activities and animal presentations throughout the day. Admission is half price both days ($9 adults, $5 kids 4-11, free for kids under 3). Narrated tram tour additional.
July 21-22, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Flamingo Gardens, 3750 S. Flamingo Rd., Davie; 954-473-2955.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs