Former Palm D'Or Chef Philippe Ruiz Opening Restaurant Du Cap on Brickell
Unique up-tempo French restaurant coming soon to Miami
After his somewhat shocking departure from the Biltmore's lauded (thanks to him) Palm D'Or Restaurant, chef Philippe Ruiz will reemerge thankfully in Miami, at 660 Brickell at Brickell World Plaza, where he will open Restaurant Du Cap, "an entirely unique up-tempo French restaurant concept located in an equally unique and beautiful location," says real estate rep Carmen More who brokered the deal.
The 5,179 square foot restaurant will debut Nov. 1. Tunu Puri, one of the investors in Zuma Miami, the international group of Japanese restaurants, is the primary shareholder and President of Du Cap LLC.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai